Chapter 11 (M)

⚠️Warning Mature Content ⚠️
Do Not read If you are uncomfortable with smut.
⛔️You have been warned ⛔️
*This chapter only has touching in it*
•••
"Ggukie w-what are you doing?". Taehyung was too innocent to know such things but he knew he loved the other being close to him. An evident blush on his cheeks. "I'm sorry I can't control myself anymore". Jeongguk says his voice deep as he kisses the other slowly.

Taehyungs eyes widened before he melted into the the kiss his eyes closing. The raven smirked into the kiss a little bit. "Hmg". THe smaller let out a small moan when he felt a hand run down his sides. Jeongguk was going crazier as he heard the others moan. He wanted to hear it again.

So with he quickly pulled away and led his head to the crook of the the others neck. Jeongguk started to suck making evident marks on the others perfect skin. "A-ah Jeonggukie". Taehyung has never been touched like this before. His small body arching as he felt tingles all over his body.

Jeongguk continued before he further went down. Lifting the others top to reveal two cute buds. Taehyung blushing trying to cover his upper body. But Jeongguk held his hands above his head. "A-ah no don't that hmg". Taehyung moans feeling the other lick his buds.

"So beautiful for me". Jeongguks eyes were darkened with lust as he continued to do that before he realized what he was doing. He quickly got off the other and kneeled down. "Taehyung I'm sorry I don't know what happened to me I'm so so sorry". Jeongguk says bowing down his head.

Taehyung who was still panting fixed his shirt and got up. He slowly cupped the others face within his hands a soft expression on his eyes. "I'm fine Jeongguk". He was speaking the truth he didn't know what they did but he enjoyed it. "B-but I shouldn't have touched you like that".

"It's ok Ggukie I'm completely fine". Taehyung says a smile on his face. "You're too forgiving Tae". Jeongguk says as he hugged the other. Taehyung blushing as he hugged back. Before his eyes landed on the windows it was dark out already. "I should leave now Taehyung". Jeongguk says before letting go of the smaller male.

"It's fine you can stay here for the night you can take my bed I'll sleep here". Taehyung suggested wanting to be with the other just a little longer. Jeongguk really wanted to refuse after what he did he didn't know if he could even control himself around the smaller male anymore.

But he couldn't say no to the others puppy eyes so he nodded his head. Taehyung jumped in happiness excited that he'll get to see Jeongguk more. "Tae this is your house I'll just sleep on the couch". Jeongguk didn't want the others back to hurt.

"You're my guess though". Taehyung pouted before the raven ruffled his hair. "I'll be fine ok?". The smaller male nodded his before he got all the things ready. Though what he really wanted was to cuddle up with Jeongguk but he was too embarrassed to ask. Maybe next time they will.

To Be Continued...