Chapter 16

"There will always be people who judge you for the littlest thing...keep them out of your life completely".
{•~•}

"Please stop". Taehyung was currently in between the Jeon twins. Trying to stop them from fighting which thankfully worked both pulled away from each other. "I'm going". Jungkook says smiling weakly at Taehyung and turned back before he was stopped. "Let me treat your wound first...it's late now so you both should stay".

Taehyung says before dragging Jungkook to the couch and taking Jeongguk with him. "You y-you're a bad boy". Taehyung was trying his best to scold the raven haired male but let's just say he looked like a cute angry puppy to the other. "I'm sorry". Jeongguk apologized before lowering his head and followed Taehyung.

The smaller boy sat down beside the brown headed male. Softly taking his chin into his hand. "This will hurt a bit". Taehyung softly took the alcohol covered cotton and brought it towards the wound on Jungkooks cheeks. The other flinched a bit but enjoyed the soft touch.

While that occurred let's just say Jeongguk was not having it. Tongue poking his inner cheeks...he was jealous. "There all done". Taehyung cheered before putting the first aid kit on the table. "I have two beds you guys can take it I'll sleep here". The twins immediately shook their heads. "No".

The smaller male put his head down. "You sleep on the bed I'll sleep here". Jeongguk suggested before turning towards his brother. "You sleep here also with the extra bed...I don't trust you". Jungkook scoffed but agreed. "O-ok thank you". Taehyung says before going upstairs to get the air bed and hopefully some clothes for the twins.

He looked through his closet and found what he needed. Since he liked to wear oversized clothes anyway Taehyung found it easy to find ones that would fit the twins. His body was a lot more petite and smaller compared to them. So he was worried about finding things that would be able to fit them. Since they were quite buff and tall.

"Here is the bed I hope this will be ok and some clothes for you guys". Taehyung set down the things on the table before saying goodnight to the twins. The Jeons nodded before setting themselves up. All three went to bed without any other comments.
•••
The next morning Taehyung was the first to get up. He cutely stretched revealing his thighs. He wore an oversized sized sweater with just his favourite pair of underwear. Taehyung made his way downstairs. Slowly to try and not wake the twins up. He planned on making something simple, an omelet. Hopefully the twins would like it.

He smiles as he starts to cook cutting vegetables and ground meat to put into the omelet. Taehyung hummed oblivious to the two twins that just stumbled out of bed. They weren't morning people. Both had cute pouts on their lips while just staring at Taehyung. "Ah! you scared me".

The smaller male finally noticed them. But he almost died just stopping himself from shouting. Jungkook and Jeongguk looked adorable. "Come please sit you two". They nodded their heads walking to the seats and leaned into their palms. Making their cheeks extra squishy. Taehyung had to pat them on the head.

"So cute". Taehyung padded his way to the seat infront of the twins. They were slowly waking up. Who would have thought? That these two would have the same habits in the morning. "Good morning". Jeongguk says his voice deep. Making Taehyung blush a bit. "M-morning how do you like the food?".

"It's delicious you'd make a great wife one day". Jungkook smirked looking at Taehyung who had a deep red blush covering his whole face. Surprisingly though the raven didn't say or do anything he kept on eating. What a shock. "I-I'm finished I'll go get changed now". Taehyung was so embarrassed that he just had to get out of there quickly.

Both the twins continued to eat in silence. Before they got ready too, they had no school today but they had some errands to do. So with a quick goodbye everyone went on with their business.

To Be Continued...

Authors Note:
Hey my readers I'm back sorry this update took so long school is being an ugh. So I couldn't find time to do this. Though I do want to say that this whole account has hit a wall or it's just me.

Now before I get into it please understand me and hear me out. I am not trying to be petty. You could be the judge of that once I explain my situation.

So this whole account was not made to become something popular. Or something big. This account was for me to escape my reality. It was for me to share what was on my mind. At the time I made this account I didn't really care if no one would ever read my stories. My mind is imaginative you could say. So I needed a place I could put my thoughts into words. So I wrote books that was just for me to really look at. But to my surprise people did start to notice my account.

And for that I am so so thankful, who would have known me a recently new account has supporters. I'm just so thankful. Now this isn't my problem not at all I am happy about that. The problem is that these random accounts have been following me and I would follow back. But then suddenly they'd unfollow. Now I'm not trying to sound rude but isn't what they're doing kinda bad?

I don't really know how to deal with it. Like I want to follow back but I know they will just unfollow anyway. Like what should I do? I probably shouldn't even have a problem with this.

Anyways I am sorry for this rant. Please don't take what I said the wrong way. But just understand where I'm coming from. 😊

- Blossom Mae