Chapter 18

"What is life even worth living if you don't ever try to live it with happiness?".
{•~•}

"Jimin I can't do this anymore I'm going to cancel". Taehyung was currently having an actual crisis right now...over the outfit he was. At least trying to choose for his date with Jeongguk. Sure he was having a not so great time. But imagine being Jimin who still can't keep his best friend calm.

"Taehyung please shut up for a damn minute first of all calm down second of all you can't even cancel a date especially with Jeongguk!". There we go he finally said something. Jimin kept getting interrupted by the smaller male. He sighed before handing the other an outfit. "Are you sure is this too much isn't it too sho-".

"Kim Taehyung if you don't dress yourself this instance I'll do that myself and no I won't be gentle now go you only have...ten minutes left". And that's when Taehyung ran to the bathroom for who knows how many times now. Getting dressed in a skirt with fishnets and a red crop top. And to top it all off he put on his white timberlands.

Taehyung was scared this was his first ever date. Though it wasn't his first time being asked. In fact he has been ask many many times before. But he usually denied. So why not Jeongguk? Why didn't he refuse the male? Was he special? Yes.

Once Taehyung got out the doorbell rang. Indicating the raven haired was here. "Go Tae I'm staying here by the way tell me everything right after". Jimin laid on his bed and fell asleep immediately. Making Taehyung shake his head. He made his way downstairs checking his outfit over and over again. He needed to look perfect for Jeongguk.

The male opened the door with a quiet huff. He was too embarrassed to even look up to check if it was Jeongguk but his scent gave it away...it was him. Finally he got the courage to look up and his knees almost buckled. He literally swooned when he saw Jeongguk. Black ripped jeans, and a white polo with a black bomber, hair parted and black timberlands as well.

He looked...handsome. No scratch that he looked he just looked like a God. No words could describe him. Taehyungs cheeks were red very red he also felt giddy inside he didn't know why. "You look pretty petal". Jeongguk spoke his voice deep and soothing. The smaller male whimpered quietly.

He wished that Jeongguk didn't hear that. Unfortunately the raven heard him loud and clear. He smirked proudly right after. Jeongguk wasn't new to this. But Taehyungs different he made Jeongguk different. "Let's go?". He took the smallers hand in his gently before pulling him out and closing the door. Before he took out a purple rose from his back pocket handing it to Taehyung.

Who accepted it with wide doe eyes. "It's beautiful thank you Jeongguk". Taehyung smiles before putting it into his bag gently. "You're prettier you know". Taehyung blushes again looking down. While Jeongguk led him to his motorcycle...it was all black and it looked so cool.

Though was Taehyung getting on that? Yeah no not a chance. The motorcycle looked cool but he believed they were death machines. "Petal look at me". Jeongguk noticed the destress of the other immediately. He caressed the others cheeks before kissing his forehead. "S-scared".

Jeongguk knew he shouldn't have taken his motorcycle for this date today. But what was his choice? He didn't have a car and there was no way he was going to use his dad's limo. That would mean that he needed to owe a favour for that horrible man. No way was he going to let that happen.

"I know Tae I'm sorry I have to let you go through this just please trust me I won't let anything happen ok?". Jeongguk spoke gently with all the care in this world. It worked to calm Taehyung down who nodded before sitting behind him hugging his waist tightly.

Jeongguk smiles before starting to go at first Taehyung kept whimpering when the other had to speed up. But he actually enjoyed it after that. Giggling every now and then. Which made the raven calm down as well. Once they got to their destination Taehyung almost wanted to cry it was quite beautiful.

It was a picnic date under a cherry blossom tree. Delicious food on top of the blanket. "This is beautiful I love it". Taehyung spoke his hand held within Jeonggiks larger ones. "I'm glad you do". Both made their way to the blanket sitting down.

Taehyung had difficulties sitting he didn't know what position to sit without revealing his underwear to Jeongguk. And of course the raven noticed taking off his jacket and put it on top of Taehyungs legs. Perfectly covering him up. "T-thank you".

These little actions made butterflies inside the silverette move and his heart flutter. It all was overwhelming but he loved it so much. He liked everything going on right now. Same goes with Jeongguk. He was a step closer to claiming this beauty as his. The raven wanted Taehyung as a boyfriend.

He admitted it Taehyung was pretty just like a porcelain doll. But that's not all he was someone kind, cute, and just so loving. It was hard for Jeongguk to not like him. It was hard for everyone to not like him. He was perfect and that's why Jeongguk fell in love.

Wait love? Was his feelings just liking or something more. Jeongguk wasn't always the greatest in showing his feelings to anyone neither him and his twin was. They just felt more comfortable knowing that they only knew what they were feeling and no one else. So he couldn't really describe what his feeling was.

Though he knew deep down he loved Taehyung a lot. And was willing to do anything for him. "Say ah Ggukie". A piece of chocolate covered strawberry was in front of Jeongguks mouth. He chuckles looking at Taehyung who looked adorable. He ate it before winking at Taehyung who hid behind his hands.

He honestly can't count how many times he's either whimpered or blushed. Jeongguk does many things to your whole being. Sometimes it makes you stop functioning. And that's ok well as far as it'll take you. "Don't hide yourself from me petal".

The raven gently took away Taehyung's hands away from his face. Smiling gently before pecking the back of them. Again making Taehyung blush profusely. "Ggukie h-how did you get that motorcycle it's very cool?". Taehyung was curious he actually didn't know that the twins were rich. Actually no one knew their father being a chairman was a very vague topic.

"It's my brother Jiyoos motorcycle actually". It was his most prized possession he loved to ride it everywhere. The twins when they were younger kept begging for their older hyung to give it to them when their older. And Jiyoo said yes unfortunately...he past. So the motorcycle spent a couple years in the garage.

It spent its time there getting dust on it. Until Jeongguk got old enough to actually drive it and get it into a good condition again. It was his memory of Jiyoo. That motorcycle was special to him. "You have a brother?". Taehyung didn't know that. The Jeon Twins barely talked about Jiyoo. Not because they didn't want to. But because they couldn't.

They usually felt dejected when they would talk about their hyung. Missing him so much more after. So they avoided it. Jeongguk didn't know why he felt so comfortable with Taehyung. That he's even telling him of these things. "Yes I do an older one...do you want to visit him?".

Jeongguk hasn't visited him in a while. He knows that this was a date but he promised Jiyoo that he would bring the love of his life to him when that time comes. And it came so he'll do it now. "Ok". Taehyung smiles he can easily tell the twins apart. Their faces were the same but had different hair styles. He wondered what Jiyoo would look like since he was older.
•••
"This is Jiyoo my hyung". Jeongguk smiles weakly before brushing off the leaves from the stone. Taehyung smiles weakly as well. But proceeds to take out the purple rose from his bag and put it down. "Hi Jiyoo hyung I hope it's ok for me to give you this rose...purple is my favourite colour".

Jeongguk smiles before a tear slips out of his eye. Taehyung noticed wiping it off immediately. "It's ok Ggukie". He hugs the buffer male his smaller figure fitting perfectly within the others. The raven was still trying to find answers...still trying to tell his truth but it was difficult. Taehyung was the first ever person to comfort him like this.

In this world for your truth to be believed many need to actually believe you. But in reality if you know your truth then so be it you know it's true so don't care if others believe in you or not. It takes just you or even just one person to justify your truth. Sadly this isn't as easy as it sounds.

To Be Continued...