Chapter 13

"Be someone you want to be for you only if someone else gets involve then your doing it for them".
{•~•}

"What is Jeongguk doing these days?". It was Jeon Juwon the twins father talking to his private spy. "He's been going to school regularly but there's a boy he's always hanging out with". He says before the older Jeon threw a glass at the wall. "Jeongguk shouldn't be focused on making friends right now make sure you know all about this boy!".

The spy nodded before leaving the room. Jeon Juwon was a dangerous man even to his own sons he was heartless. Jungkook will never be what he wants to be because his father has constantly set him back. Jungkook was a talented singer he wanted to be an idol one day. It was his dream as a kid though that all backfired when his father wanted him to take over the company.

As for Jeongguk his father was holding him hostage by constantly reminding him of the passed...specifically Jeon Jiyoo. Jeongguk knew the truth behind his brothers death but anytime he was close to telling everyone what happened. His father would begin to act all innocent.

Jeongguk had no choice but to follow his father as well but he had his own choices because he knew everything of his fathers secrets. As for Jeongguks dream he was a great dancer and song writer. He wanted to become an idol as well. When the twins were kids they had dreams of being a duo kpop stars. Though that never happened.

For the twins their dreams would only stay as dreams so long as their father was there constantly holding them back.
•••
Taehyung and Jeongguk had just arrived to school. Everyone staring at the two because of what they wore. Jeongguk looked so hot with the three buttons undone on his long sleeve. Taehyung's body was revealed as he wore his usual skirt but he wore a crop top that had the back revealed.

In all honestly Jeongguk just wanted him to see Taehyung in such an outfit but the other was entitled to what he wanted to wear. If Taehyung was comfortable he would be ok with it...kind of. He was quite jealous of other people staring at Taehyung.

"You look so good Taehyung". Jimin says as he whistled before his eyes went straight to the marks on the others neck. Jimin looked at Jeongguk than back at Taehyung before he grabbed the others hand and ran away from the raven who was left dumbfounded.

"What the fuck is that?!". Jimin asked pushing Taehyung into an empty classroom. "Hm?". The smaller male was clearly confused. "What do you mean hm those are hickies on your neck who did them I'm gonna tell Jin hyung". Jimin challenges as Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

Taehyung had no time to check himself in the mirror today. So hickies which Taehyung didn't know what that was made him so much more confused. "Jimin I'm confused". The other male rolled his eyes before putting his phone on and taking a picture of Taehyungs neck.

"Here". Jimin handed his phone over as Taehyung gasped. Jeongguk did that to him yesterday. He blushes before hiding in his hands. "I didn't know I had them I didn't have time to check myself in the mirror". Taehyung tries to explaining while Jimin squinted at him.

"Who did them?". Jimin crosses his arms as he sat on the table legs crossed. Taehyung was scared Jimin like this was not someone you'd want to mess with. "Jeongguk". Jimins eyes widened before he ran out of the room charging towards Jeongguk. Taehyung trying to stop him.

"Jeon fucking Jeongguk you're so dead!".

To Be Continued...