Chapter 07

"Beauty comes within outward beauty is just something there".
{•~•}

"Jungkook thank you so much for the book you gave me". The class was given a break by the teacher again. So Taehyung took that opportunity to talk to the brown headed male since their conversation was cut short yesterday. "I'm glad you like it". Jungkook smiles sweetly focusing on the pretty male.

Oblivious to all the girls staring at t him practically drooling. Some were glaring at Taehyung—-they were so jealous. They couldn't see what was so different about Taehyung compared to them.

"Class I've just been informed that a new student will come to our class in just a minute please go to your seats now". The teacher says while everyone went back to their seats. "How many new people will come to our class?". Jimin leaned into Taehyungs ear flinching away when the others breath tickled him.

"I'm not sure Jiminie". Taehyung looked to the front. Just then a knock was heard and a raven haired male came in. Everyone gasped loudly...it was Jungkook. Taehyungs eyes widened he figured it out! Twins they were twins Jungkook and Jeongguk were twins.

"Everyone please meet Jeon Jeongguk I'm guessing your Jungkooks twin". The teacher says while the brothers rolled their eyes. "Why didn't you tell us you had a twin Jungkook?".

"Don't even bother asking him he doesn't see me as his brother". Jeongguks voice got deep as the twins glared at each other. The teacher cleared her throat. "Jeongguk you may sit next to Taehyung".

Jeongguks whole mood changed when he saw the pretty male. He smiles a little while he walked up to Taehyung. "Hey Jeonggukie". That nickname made the raven blush and smiled widely everyone was staring at them. Taehyung had all the cute boys.

Jungkook was staring at them intently what was the relationship with his twin and Taehyung? He knew one thing...he didn't like that he was being close with the smaller male.

To Be Continued...