Who reprsents usa? We do!

( so this is au where none of the states are related to each and Alfred represent New York, which means no Alabama stuff y'all and state ships lol)

Alfred was bouncing around the nations talking and somewhat dancing about. The meeting hadn't started yet and it was in their nation this time. Or well he didn't actually represent all of America just New York. And technically they weren't in his state but..... the other nations didn't know that so ha! Beat that Cali. Anyway broadway musical songs blasting in the background. Currently a song from six was playing. Alfred chuckled quietly at a certain line. Before plopping down in his seat as the meeting was about to begin, he turned the music off just to get a text on his phone. He tilted his head quietly as Germany took lead. And pulled his phone out and glared at the texts.

                        The big 13
DE: I think it's time
GA: oh lord bless my soul
SC: are you on drugs
NC: :/
NJ: I don't care, and why are you three texting we ( mins New York) are in the same room.
DA: I was informing New York
SC: I wanted to join york on bullying Delaware
NY: how much i would want to SC but
GA: oh don't say it.
NY: it might be time
NC : he said it

" AMERICA stop texting on your phone and pay attention. New York's head snapped up and he smiled politely.

" sorry England I'm dealing with something " he saw England open is mouth " something with my country, so it can't wait "

" what is it " Canada asked quietly. America glanced up quietly at him, the only one that wasn't a state that knew.

" ah just mr.Tie he is informing of some changes so that I can fix my speech "

                   The big 13
NY: only the 13, bringing the others would be chaos, and as much as I would love to watch now is not the time ya, we present last so hurry up.
DE: good thing we are down the street we will take our time, you forgot we always stay nearby didn't you
NJ: ah most likely

New York rolls his eyes and focus on the current speaker. Getting a lot of dings he glanced dow to the confirmation that they where there and waiting for him to text them to come in. When it was his turn he stood up and quietly walked to the front of the room leaving behind his stuff gaining confused looks.

" okay so first off" New York started waving his phone as he spoke " I have to unfortunately inform you that the meeting is most likely drag on for a bit" a lot of nations make unhappy noises as he sent the confirmation to come in to the others. " good news is you get to meet some important people "

" important might be a overwhelming thing to say" Delaware calmly spoke " but yes important people " he took a spot next to New York who shyly glanced at him then back. The others shuffled into their spots.

Gerogia glanced around the room briefly and huffed " let's just get this over with y'all, I have plans " she glanced bitterly at Delaware and New York.

South Carolina nodded their head in agreement North Carolina started to nod but noticed south doing it and freezes and huffs.

" okay hmm well I guess we need to introduce ourselves or well in my case reintroduce myself properly" Alfred nervously stated knowing if one country spoke negatively about him or their nation half of the others state next too him will yell a war cry and attack.

" what does that mean lad?" England asked with a bitter undertone.

" ah well" Alfred cleared his throat " hello I'm Alfred Jones, I represent the state of New York!" it was quite for a long time so Delaware continued.

" I will go next I am mason smith, and I represent Delaware." He then glanced at the next state, New Jersey rolled his eyes

" I'm Johnson I'm not telling you my first name, I'm New Jersey "

" I'm Maryland, I don't want to tell you my first name or last name so ..... just call me Mary I guess "

" I'm Georgia call me by my state name I'm not first or last name bases with y'all nor do I like any of you " Georgia huffed

" that might have been uncalled for Georgia " South Carolina said glanced over at the nations " but I understand why I don't really want them knowing "

" very well, we should have considered you wouldn't want to tell them your names" Alfred said rubbing the back of his head " anyone else who wouldn't mind sharing their names want too?" When no one spoke Alfred nodded " so short version of what we are trying to say is we are the 13 original colonies, and the first 13 states"

" what in the -" someone muttered.

" and huh we aren't the only states all 50 of us and some of our territories are around and representing their areas "

Delaware looked around " please ask any questions "

" are you related " Italy asked happily his twin wasn't there.

" me related to these losers ha no way!" Pennsylvania laughed loudly " there are only a few related states! The twin states normally, like south and North Carolina! The Dakota's otherwise no not at all"

" I can see this question coming " Georgia hissed " yes some states are in relationship with each other, and since we aren't related it's not weird or gross because we aren't blood related the only thing that contact the state is our nation which is more like a alliance, a agreement to protect each other from bigger nations, and provide safe travel"

" and if you're going to ask who is in a relationship ship with who I will tell you the ones I know of " Maryland said with a smirk." New Mexico is in a relationship with Texas, Georgia is in a relationship with Florida, Alaska is in a relationship with Hawaii, New York and New Jersey are together, and that's all I know or care to share "  Georgia gave Maryland the stink eye before huffing

" y'all forget how crazy Florida can get, he wants me too meet him for something in a bit" she glanced at the door as if expecting it exploded. " and when I don't show, he will track us down with life 360, which was a bad idea Delaware btw, and break down that door.

( I'm sorry but that all I can write I'm just getting burned out I guess with one-shots, I'm also not really heavily into hetalia at the moment. Wattpad also isn't my favorite platform to write on anymore. If you want to read more of my stuff I have started writing on archive of your own with the safe user, I mostly write mha and more specificity hawks )