Befor we met them {1-?}

{ this is a au of a teen America and Canada taking care of Mexico after native America faded also America is Amelia because I want to write from a girls point of view oh and sorry if the POV changes too much }

Shenandoah - is a Amelia's native name it means beautiful daughter of the stars. It's also name of a river in Virginia.

Kanta - is the name I seen used for Canada before so that his

Mexico - is the same as his country all so seen this in other books based off this similar idea

Example: strong truly strong
It's a really good book I suggest reading it

America glanced tearful at the spot her mother just stood she fade-away just like their older siblings. She heard a sob next to her.she glanced over at her older brother. He held a young Mexico to his chest. He glanced into my eyes and pulled me closer and we stayed like this for a few hours. He pulled me up and gave me Mexico. He quietly was still crying as he gathered all of are stuff. "Shenandoah carry mex in the bag and help me carry so stuff " I sigh and nodded slowly made my way towards the bag that mom should have had around her back carrying Mexico in. My eyes start to water again as I placed Mexico in it and put on my back. Kanta hands me something's to hold. We walked a great distance from we're are mother passed. We set up camp and I take a sleeping Mexico out of the bag I had him in and held him close to my deerskin clothes. Kanta had found a almost pure white deer and shot it and out of the skin mom made it into a traditional native clothing since I was out growing my old one. Kanta only ever wore pants he never wore a shirt unless it was winter. Mexico wore the left over of the deer skin that kanta killed. We sat up camp near a river.

{ preview}