Zoom meeting

{ states be crazy! Is a great title for this as well}

Alfred was on a meeting with the rest of the world he had himself muted as the state made chaos in the background and foreground. Screaming and yelling. Items flying around some including. Nerf bullets, peaches, pillows from the couches. Alfred ducked as something fly over his head. He looked over his shoulder and saw.... he didn't even know what that was. He gives up and looked back at his screen he had head phones in listening. But he had the volume low so he could still hear the chaos.

" give it back!"

" nope!"

" Alaska hide me "

" no get away I want no part in what ever this is!"

" Georgia your older then me please don't hit me with a peach!"

" get your act together and I won't! "

" hey!"

" watch it I'm laying here!"

" give me the remote it's my turn!"

" y'all be quiet I'm trying to play animal crossing!"

" help I'm stuck!"

" how did you get stuck in the fucking wall!"

" language " a lot of younger voices shout.

" I'm coming for your left shoes!"

" good luck with that I only have right shoes!"

" no get that away from me"

" I want to play outside "

" hey hey calm down......Emily is that my t-shirt! Oh it's on!"

" I want to swing from the chandelier!"

" no give that back!"

" road work head?" One state says into the mass of siblings

" well yeah I sure hope it does " a lot of voices yell back.

" hey you want this drink?"

" this b!tch empty yet!" A can flys past Alfreds face and hits a state that was walking behind him.

" who throw that!" Utah yells then runs and tackled the state.

" I'm still stuck!"

" your fault jerk!"

" ow you stepped on me"

" and I oop"

" no vsco girls in this house hold!"

" I think I'm gonna steal!"

" Jason I swear to god!"

" hmm has anyone seen the white paint? I think we are out."

" we ran out of white paint oh god don't tell Emma "

" come with me!"

" no you will try to drown me again!"

" I'm hungry make me food"

" make your own" a bunch of voices yell out. Alfred was snapped back to reality when Hawaii climbs up next to him.

" daddy can i sit with you?" She asked sweetly. Alfred nodded and sits her on his lap so she can see the computer better. Hawaii leans into Alfreds chest and quickly falls asleep snoring. Alfred had a arm around Hawaii as he looked down at her then back to the screen. The country knew of the states for a year now. The state where still screaming and sing meme songs.then a German accent breaks him from his spacing out.

" we are unmuting you" Alfred then shook his head no. Too late he could hear and see the other nations jump away from the screen. Alfred just sighs.

" I just took a dna test turns out I'm 100% going to beat yo aśš " North Dakota screams and tackles their twin to the ground. The nations saw that fight start but they quickly disappeared behind the couch but the fighting could be heard.

" ah never minded you seem to have your hands full at the moment." Alfred was quickly muted. He sent a text to the nations saying he had to deal with the normal. He sat Hawaii down then shut the computer.

" hey y'all better clean this up or no snacks for a year" he yells out. All the chaos stopped and some states scrambled to clean knowing their dad was beyond serious. Alfred picks up Hawaii. " you have until I come back down " he said with a sharp tone the states who weren't cleaning where now.

He sat Hawaii in her bed and sits on the bed and watched his youngest sleep her bedroom was blue and her bed was shaped like a sea turtle. She has a bunch of turtles stuff toys and other items on her bed. As the youngest of his states she had the smallest room. She did have a whole other room with more toys and other fun things.

When she grew older she would be moved to that room but for now her small room was all right. He gets up and walked back down stairs to see the living room clean he glanced at a clock he spent more time in Hawaii room then he meant too. Oh well family was important. The state sat as if nothing happened.

" hmm I'm still stuck" Alfred looks over and sighs and just put his hand on his head. Pennsylvania was some how in the wall again . He walked over and looked at the state.

"You where using your magic to walk through walls weren't you " Pennsylvania and a few actually more like all of them give or take had some type of magic. Alfred also has magic but he swear to never use it after and during the witch trails. Pennsylvania looks down giving Alfred his answer. " how many times must I tell all of you no using magic near the house!" He then tugs Pennsylvania out of the wall. He looks at his poor wall that he will have to fix.

" what am I going to do with all of you stuck in my house for months?" He muttered Alaska smiles.

" give us hot cocoa?" At those words all the state started chanting hot cocoa. Alfred only smiled and laughed as he headed for the kitchen too make hot cocoa and coffee for him self. He stepped over Louisiana who was asleep on the kitchen floor for some reason.