Oh we can fuse........neat!

Pt 2.

Alfred plopped down with the fused body slumped against the tree. As he remembered the trucking worse thing.

" oh god we had a world meeting " Alfred said to himself. Ivan started thinking of solutions to their problem.

' maybe we could both control the body at the same time..... let's just not think of the world meeting for now' Ivan try's to calm down both himself and Alfred. Key word try Alfred was way to far gone spiraling into different ways this could go wrong. Ivan realized his arm hurt he takes control and gasped pulling his hand away from his arms. He watched it bleed onto the ground. The crisp green grass splattered to scarlet read.

' I'm sorry' Alfred called out in to are mind

" it's fine let's just try the thing I suggested"

We nodded at the same time as our minds became one. Until you couldn't separate one mind from another. The new individual felt at peace. Well what was their name you might as well that simple. It's of course~ it's rusame~.

" well glad y'all got along" it happily spoke to the two countries that formed it. As it stands brushing its hands on it pants. Looking at their arm "we'll fix that later~" it chirps as it happily dug throw pocket on the jacket " or now~" it pulled out a clean rap of gauze quickly raping it around the arm pulling the sleeve down over it. It acts more like Alfred or America then Ivan or Russia. Well it could act like Russia but where the fun in that? They wanted to make a little chaos~ and where is the perfect place for that!

The PARK! What you thought they where going to say that meeting pshhh~ it already had enough chaos as it was they show up it might actually make a blackhole appear.

( this was a filler chapter ;-; I'm working on a one-shot called ' home is where the heart is' and it's about America not knowing where his
' home ' is I might make it a book .... also a little thing showing my other books I'm continuing or canceling will be up shortly)