Dragon au contiued pt 1

The dragon sat on top of a mountain glaring down upon the land he owns his two brothers were to the north and south of him. His wings spread wide. He leaned back onto his back legs and stood getting a slightly better view of a village. it was the dragon festival they held it have it ever four years. Is brother ever time joined him to reunite and visit their human mother. They had to wait for their mother to sing her song. He felt as if someone was watching him. He flaps his wings and jumps from the mountain and into the sky he did a circle in the air glancing around the mountain top. He spots a human male with all most white hair. He held a sword firmly in his right hand. Behind him seems to be more people. Well I don't have enough time to think about that the song is starting.
( start song )

I started to fly towards the town when the music started.

"There will come a soldier" I flew around the tallest building in the town. The rest of the song i don't know what it means.well I do know some of it.

"There will come a poet" I watched as my younger brother joined me in flying around the building he gave me a happy smile.

"There will come a ruler" are older brother joined us in flying. He gave a simple nod of his head. We started to go lower towards the ground we're a bunch of people watched in awe. We landed at the end of the music.are human mother happily walked up to us. We all dipped are heads so we were eye level with her eyes. She gave a hefty laugh and patted my nose. Before turning around and wavering before walking forwards we of course followed her. We were still young enough to fit though the town.

{ part 2 coming soon}