Hes just a mask

The states laid in a pile.

" get off of me!" And heavily French sounding voice spoke up from somewhere.

" well I'm sorry but I can't get up I have someone on me " a voice snaps back.

" New York off " a voice said and someone rolled off of the pile and groaned when they hit the ground.

" their peaches " he hissed back " totally not like I was having a panic attack as well"

" shut it up Broadway "

" yeah broadway " a younger voice mocks

" oh hush up Hollywood " the almost teen like person hissed helping up someone. The girl he was helping up a blonde hair and blue eyes. She had on a old looking dress it wasn't in best conditions. She looks down at her dress and hissed.

" hmmm who are all of you" Italy asked with wide eyes. It made all the states getting up and helping others up freeze. Hawaii looks over and spotted Japan and screams in fear then clings onto the oldest state near her which happened to be Delaware. Alaska was hiding behind New Jersey. Nevada was sitting on New Mexico who was cursing at him and Texas to let him up. But all three went quiet. Ohio was helping up Florida who was on top of Montana. Rhode Island was now stand next to some of the other 13. Georgia looks at them then shifted to hide behind New York. California was hiding behind her.

" they are the United States of America " native America said with a smile turning to the other nations. The 13 stepped up nervously avoiding Matthew gaze. The other states stayed behind them scared.

" but Alfred is?" Arthur said his eyes locked onto the 13 with hatred that was locked away reappeared. Georgia looked him straight in the eyes and frowns. Rhode speaks up startling a few nations

" well he is but he isn't at the same time" his voice was the one they heard and linked with Alfred so they where definitely confused.

" and why is that" Matthew asked his voice sounded hurt and confused.

" because he doesn't exist " Georgia snaps at them " Alfred isn't a real person " Delaware sighs.

" think of Alfred like a mask. Alfred doesn't exist when the mask is removed but he doesn't exist even with the mask is on. He just a mask to hide behind " Delaware said he wore something just as old as Georgia actually a lot of the 13 wore old clothing of the past. Pennsylvania flips her brown hair sassily. New York's brown hair was long but not to his shoulder long. New Jersey red hair stood out since he was the only one who had red hair. New Hampshire long blonde hair was a tangled mess the girl was trying to get it decent but sighs in defeat her hair was similar to Georgia's but was a shade darker. Massachusetts black hair was neatly brushed. Maryland was frowning but stood next New York and New Jersey his hair was a grey. North and South Carolina where the same with blonde hair one was female the other male. Connecticut and Virginia had black hair the two boys frowned and looked at each other. Most of the 13 had blue or brown eyes.

" what" Russia asked confused he was watching Alaska relief that he wasn't dead had made the snowy nation space out.

" are they going to kill us!" Hawaii screams in fear as she runs and clings to Alaska. Alaska looks back at Hawaii just as scared. The 13s confidence to speak was stripped away they didn't know what to say they where scared too. The nations where definitely caught off guard.

" I wouldn't hurt you " Matthew said feeling a lot of things.

" well you did " Illinois said from behind the 13 " words hurt no matter if they are true or false" the other states nodded. Canada looked down. The 13 turn away from the nations and looked at the house and frowns.