Being older sibblings suck( sometimes)

Alfred and Matthew where sitting on a couch in the living room. There legs tangled together as they talked about how long England,France, and Spain would be gone this time. When someone jumped on their legs making both groan in pain.

" dude my knees don't work like that" Alfred snaps. The kid which was one of many little siblings looked up scared.

" I'm sorry but Australia brought a snake in again" the kid sniffles. Yelling broke out as a a bunch of little kids run to them and there is Australia chasing them with the snake.

" Australia!" Canada yells making everyone but America freeze. America in tangled there legs and picks the little colony up that was sitting on there legs. " you no better then to bring wildlife into the house!" He said still yelling then went into yelling at Australia more. The other colonies where hiding behind America. Let's just say England,France, and Spain had no control over their kids.

A long time later at a world meeting

English colony's where having a full out war with French colony's about what who knows. America and Canada where watching France and England struggle in trying to get them to stop and behave. America was getting a headache from the fighting he could tell Canada was too.

" should we intervene " America finally asked.

" yes I'm not about to suffer through a headache " Canada said getting up. America getting up as well. Mexico who was watching and sitting next to America over heard and started to wave his hands to alert his siblings who didn't take notice oh well there funeral. America and Canada where standing very close to the fight standing next too France who was yelling at them to stop fighting England was on the other side of the fight yelling as well. America smirked and clears his throat the fighting stopped they then looked up at America and Canada.

" drop and give us twenty " both Canada and America said at the same time.

" yes sir " they all yelled scared. As they dropped and did pushups. America rolls his eyes and leans against a wall. Canada just sighs and but a hand on his face. France and England looks dumb founded. That's when the colony's of Spain starts fighting over something by the looks of it a tomato Canada was not surprised.

" hey!" He yells at them making them freeze. America laughs.

" you done messed up aaron " America shakes his head.

" you can join your siblings drop and give me twenty " he said at the Spanish colony's. They groaned and dropped to the ground to do pushups. America they watched as everyone was confused.

" how in the bloody hell?" England asked.

" well iggy! They grew up with us being their older brothers! They soon feared us when he yelled and told them off. But they soon stopped working and they would back sassy thinking we wouldn't follow through with our threats joke was on them" America laughs and Canada snickers.