~• witch•~

Pt2

Amelia sat quietly honey curled in her lap milo was pacing back and forth. Amelia sighs she was more or less forced to follow the three men and her siblings? Ex siblings she was sitting near a fire her two younger siblings across from the fire where watching her quietly.

" milo can you find me some berries?" She asked loudly to the wolf who stopped pacing and walked off. She pulled a basket towards her and dig out a bottle of water and sat it down then pulled out some red flowers and sat them down. She muttered as she dug through it she put a hand on her head and closed her eyes still dizzy. Honey was now in the basket and poked his head out holding some holly leaves. She smiled

" thank you honey I was looking for those " she took them from the cat and looked up when milo returned with berries he dropped at her feet. She smiled and patted his head before pulling out the mixing stuff. And put everything together.

" what are you doing," her sister asked quietly her brother looked at the stuff as she mixed them.

" making something to help with my dizziness," she said sweetly showing them both before continuing and bottling it up and using a bit. She put it away when the men and her twin returned from hunting. Honey was sitting on her lap again and milo was resting but snarled at the group and they froze.

" milo stop that, " she said scratching the wolf's head he stopped growling but still seemed unhappy. And she couldn't agree more with the wolf. They all set down and the men started cooking. It was awkward to say the least ( especially because this has set here unfinished for a while).

A few months pass and the group reached their house. Amelia quietly looked up at then around nervously tucking honeys head back into the basket so he was out of sight. Milo was harder to hide. He walked quietly at her heels looking up at her every now and again. The younger twins where petting his fur and talking to each other. Amelia tucked the hair behind her ear and entered the house. She had healed quickly only confirming the strangers believe she was the " 13 colonies " which worried her. They lead her too a room and she placed her stuff down and seat on the bed.

" what am I going to do?" She asked the two animals looking at her. Honey laid on her lap and purred quietly rubbing against her. Milo jumped up on the bed and rested his head on her lap as well. A knock on the door made her turn to look at it. She stayed quiet before sighing and letting out a quiet come in. Matthew stepped into the room and shyly looked at her.

" yes Matthew " Amelia asked politely not really ready to have conversation with him.

" who named you Amelia " he asked quietly. Shifting from foot to foot. Amelia looked away and at a wall.

" really it was Emily, she was like a older sister really she was. " Amelia said quietly " if you want to ask me more questions like that can you ask them later, a few years I don't really want to answer them" Matthew awkwardly looked away before he took a deep breath.

" I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you away. I didn't want you to leave I was just scared " he scooted over and seat on her bed with her. He nervously eyed milo before looking away and continuing " maybe I was overwhelmed? After mother disappeared. Faded by what France told me."

" faded? That not scary sounding at all" Amelia muttered petting honey quietly then petting milo. " is it true?"

" is what true? Fading?" Matthew asked looking over at Amelia.

" that we represent colony's " she clarified " that we are like mother that we are land?"

" from what I gathered yes." He said quietly " I represent Canada, the twins represent Mexico, one represent the east the other west ".