Two of a kind- 1

{ 2p!america & America.
In this au all of the country's have a second voice that is more ' evil ' in a way or the opposite of the country in control.}
Speaking out loud- ""

Speaking in mind- ''

Alfred- regular text

Allen- bold text

It said that it's a constant battle. You know? Your inner voice? It's a constant battle for power? That's what others say. But Alfred and Allen got along fine. Though picking what to eat was hard. Right now Alfred was draped across their couch looking at celling. He was waiting on the countries they were all staying at his house. Well bad thing is they don't know Allen at all so they might try and get him mad. But they had kept their mask for this long they both doubt it would happen. Allen takes control easily.

" we might as well clean up the house for the fourteenth time" he mumbled taking out a cleaning supplies as he deep cleaned again. They dropped the stuff when they heard the door bell ring it was Mabey like 5 hours later they quickly switch and Alfred calls out.

" give me a minute " as he quickly put the stuff away then went to the door checking his clothes and rubbing his hands on his pants out of habit. He opened the door and was face to face with Ollie ( I think that's 2p England;-;). " oh hi?" Alfred said startled slightly as the very over happy England walked basically bouncing. A normal and tried France walked in and gives Alfred a smile before going and sitting on the couch. Matthew walks in and shyly said hello. Others quickly walked in the last one in was Ivan who looked like he was fighting against his other side. Understandable in all honesty. England had gained control again and was sitting next to France. Alfred smiled as Allen whispered in their shared mind.

'They are up to something don't trust them' Alfred rolls his eyes as he turns to shut the door.

' you always think they're up to something but yeah something off especially with Russia' Alfred takes a glance at the Russian before spinning towards the hallway calling over his shoulder " your rooms have you flag on the door good luck" as he walked towards his room. He opened the door and closed it making sure to lock it before sitting on the bed.

' I know but..... I mean becalm and don't panic about what I'm about to say' Alfred narrows his eyes but nodded ' they had Ollie out he might have tried casting a spell to reveal me. Russia looked displeased about something Mabey he was defending us?' Alfred blankly looks at a wall thinking where Alfred wasn't really trusting about those around him Allen was a bit more trusting and kinda dumb but still smart just not as much as Alfred was. So he was trying to figure it out.

' okay then I will wear that necklace mother made us' Canada had one too.he stands and walks over to the necklace hanging up on a clip. He picks it up and slipped it over his head. It stood out so he turns it so the gem was under his jacket and adjusted the neck tie to hide the chain. When he was sure it was hidden he unlocked the door and sat on his bed he pulled some work off of his bed side table and begins it. He hears a knock at the door he looks up and stared at the door. " yes?" He asked remembering he could speak. Russia opened the door and looked around quickly.

" I wanted to warn you of the others well expect Canada,France, Portugal and me " he started " they all want to force your other voice out and will try in different ways ". Alfred smiled at him.

" kinda figured but thanks for telling me" Russia smiled back before disappearing shutting the door on his way out.

' I told you!!' Allen cheered in victory.

' only because he is trying to not get in bad water with us' Alfred frowns he had trusted Russia once but Russia crushed it up. ' he doesn't want any more reason for us to hate him'

' they he has a reason!!! He could miss are friend ship or something more' Allen hinted at Russia loving him. Alfred saw this as highly unlikely.

' I doubt that's why Allen' Alfred continued to work for the rest of the day. That was until he heard fighting in his house. Alfred got up and walked down the stairs and watched the two fighting nations. Portugal's second voice had control fighting Spain who also was swapped whit his second. Alfred sighs and borrowing Allen's strength and grabs both of the countries arms and tossed both away form each other. " okay clam down time Portugal go up to your room Spain go to the garden now" he returns Allen's strength to him. When your at peace with your voice you unlock certain abilities like borrowing, voice masking, and of course keeping your sanity. Portugal retreats to his room but Spain starts poking at Alfred somewhat pissing of Allen.

" why do I have to listen to you " he snarled Alfred turns to him and his eyes turn red but he quickly forced Allen back.

' remember he's trying to get you to come out ' Alfred blinks his eyes before smiling " because your in my house I would appreciate it if you didn't break anything. " at the end it turns to a snarl surprising everyone. Spain eyes widened and he spun around. Alfred closed his eyes and turned away. Opening them and retreated quickly to his room.