Of wings and crowns

2-?

{Their 14 now :3}
Alfred watched the siblings from far away they wanted to be alone and talk. Alfred sighs and turns back to watching his post he watched the trail that led into Terwer. A couple of towns have stepped forward and joined us in protecting them . The names where Mal, Xasho, Thohill, Fels, Gameon Creek. Gameon Creek is his personal favorite town He would love to visit it. It's is a large town on the edge of a beautiful estuary. It is known for its nightlife.
It just perfect in his eyes. His wings flicked as he refocused on the trail and watching for anything notable. Nothing it's been silent for a week now the head guards of each town have gathered here in Terwer to talk over stuff. He's just glad he being allowed to rest and do light work for now. His eyes flicked over towards the prince and his sisters they where sitting in a field of flowers picking some. He watched them quietly and looked away back to focusing. That was until he was tapped on the shoulder by another guard.

" it's my turn buddy " he said happily as Alfred nodded and said A quick thanks as he walked into the town that was intil he heard his name be called by one of the little princess.

" Alfred! Alfred! " she said happily running over and grabbing his hand and pulling him along with her " we are making flower crowns but big brother can't do it but he said you use to make them all the time!!!"

" Natalya slowly down " Alfred said as he was pulled into the flowers by the young princess. She then shoved some flowers into his hands and watched. Alfred looks down at them and sighs he takes a few seconds to remember and he made a flower crown out of white daisys and yellow dandelions and placed it on the princess head. She smiled and clapped her hands and tried to make one as well failing a few times before getting it right and placed the second one on her head. Alfred was showing Lydia how to make one as well Ivan just watched and followed along making one for Alfred quietly when he finished it he placed it on Alfreds head. Alfred was shocked and looked at Ivan before smiling.

" thanks" he said softly as he watched Lydia make her own he had placed the one he made on her head. Alfred was quietly watching before he heard his name being called in the distance. Alfred got up and said goodbye and watched as the princesses sadly cried out no. Which made Alfred slightly sad but he says he has to and leave quickly running towards where his name was being called his wings shooting out when he saw what the others had found.

A few guards from the castle he knew them they where on the opposite side. Angry boiled in Alfred as he walked towards them the head guard waved him over.

" what should we do with them?" The guard asked Alfred catching him off guard. The irony of that.

" it's not my choice it would be..... the kings ...." Alfred looks at them his eyes clouded slightly. They heard news that the king was dead but the news was kept from Ivan and the little ones. That wasn't the move Alfred would have made. " it would be Ivan's choice we have to tell him eventually"

" tell me what?" Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Alfred turns and looks at the only standing members of the royal family. All of the head guards looked at each other.

" Prince...... you're father and mother have died at the hands of traitors and they have took over the castle...." Thohill's head guard said softly. Alfred looks at the floor the flowers crown tipped forward as Alfred shuffled his feet. Fel's head guards continued

" some disagreed with keeping the information from you but they where out voted." She sent a look at Alfred before looking back at Ivan. " we just didn't want you to get overwhelmed but prin... king we wanted you to calm down and rest a bit " Ivan was looking at the ground his face hidden his sisters eyes where watering. Alfred then speaks up