It all falls down.

New York City,USA time 1:00 pm

Alfred watched the world fall down around him. His eyes widened as he watched some type of monster tear up New York City but he knew it was happening all over his country he could feel it. He felt scared it was first time in a long he felt that way.But in that moment he felt something return to him he looked down at his hands that where glowing a light blue. He looks up at the monster as it runs into buildings and making them fall over. He now knew the native monster of the new world where freed someone set them free and the spell that kept all new world magic away broke as well. He pushed the feeling of magic to his palms and watched the light blue glow darken his blue eyes sparkled as he turns and run forced the dark blue glow to form into a bow and arrows he stops and aims the bow with arrow ready and released. He watched the magic arrow spin in the air before it landed with a heavy thud into a chest a monster he didn't waste the time to identify the different ones to call them out by name and it didn't matter at the moment. He started backing up but kept attacking the monsters before hearing something above him make a loud boom. A skyscraper fall over and started to send debris crashing to the floor. America nearly didn't react in time as he crossed his arms and lifted them above his head and the blue magic covered him.

Berlin,Germany time 7:00 pm

Canada sat in a chair looking surprised at his hands as was Mexico who and his eyes on his own hands which where glowing a light green where Canada's hands where glowing a light purple. England who was sitting across from Canada and Mexico was very confused.

" lads are you okay?" England finally asked.

" no" Canada said getting up " we have to leave and quickly come on " he started walking trying to his his hands but faild as France grabbed them and looked at them then looked up at Canada about to ask a question but Mexico grabbed his brother and dragged him away his hands grew a darker green as he send a small beam of light at the wall forming a portal.

" Alfred said he was in New York City right?" Canada didn't get to answer as a big claw slashed into the portal it poked its head out to reveal a deer face and antlers it's eyes scanned the room as all the nations jumped up and grabbed weapons only to be stopped when Canada held a purple axe and swings it at the beast it made a shrill scream as it back steps into the portal and disappeared with a Canada chasing after it. Spain grabbed Mexico.

" if your going to go over there with what ever that is let us come with you " Mexico only looks at Spain and nodded.

" quickly I can't keep it open for ever" Spain nodded and ran through followed by Russia, the magic trio, the rest of the Nordics, Prussia, France, and last but not least China the rest stayed behind as Mexico dove after them the portal closed. Canada was looking in horror as monster ran killed and knocked over buildings. Ivan was holding his metal pipe looks at the chaos.

" we... we have to find Alfred and quickly it isn't just happening in his nation " Canada rubs his chest and takes a deep breath and runs forward towards the monsters. Mexico was out of breath as he looked around he forgot how quickly his energy could be drained by opening a portal. He shakes it off and followed Canada with others in tow.

" do you even see him yet?" Mexico called out to Canada.

" no but I'm tracking his magic signal he used or is using it right now!" That made both run harder. Mexico shot his hand out and zap a monster that was running at him it made the thing Yelp and turn away. Canada stoped at what he sees. Downtown New York City was in ruins most of the skyscrapers laid on the ground coating the streets. Mexico wanted to throw up at the sight.

" your telling me he is under all of this somewhere" he looked up at Canada who only was looking head blankly. Before he shallowed a lump in his throat.

" h-he has to be the magic is definitely his and it's untraceable now he's here under all of this somewhere." Canada said looking away towards the monsters that where stalking them. " we will let the others look for al we will defend them" Mexico nodded nervously and got in a fight stance along with Canada.

Switching to follow Ivan now............
loading................
Launching.....

Ivan looks away from them and focused on finding Alfred he walked careful into the rubble.

" we need to watch where we step we don't want to harm Alfred " England said following Ivan's example and walked slowly watching where he stepped. Ivan scans the area and after a hour spotted a faint blue glow he walked towards it and peeks into the crack in the rubble where the light was and could faintly see the back of Alfreds jacket since it seemed to be cover in a pale blue.

" I found him" Ivan calls out and stepped away to peer at the rubble to find away to move it he took a chance to look at the fighting nations. Canada seemed to be slowing in his attacks and they seemed more sloppy. Mexico looked worse because he now was nearly getting hit by the monster he was fighting. He looks back to see France,China, Prussia at his side. The others where making their way over.

" let's try moving that " France pointed Ivan nods and takes on end of what appears to have once been a wall the other three got the other ends and lifted it up and away when it was clear they tossed it then went back to slowly digging Alfred out. As soon as Ivan was able to pull America out he did. Alfred weakly looks up at him before he passed out the light blue magic that covered his body disappeared.

Mexico fell to his knees but makes his green magic form a shield as a beast slammed a hand into it. Matthew was still standing when he spotted the others with Alfred he waved them over when they got as close as Matthew even dared to let them get he created a portal to his house in the deep woods of his nation. They dove through it with Spain pulling Mexico with him then Matthew took steps back and walked though the portal and fell to the hard wood floor of his house his head spinning he closed his eyes.