Error

Ivan set in front of the robot watching the two Americans work on it. They agreed to fix the robots nothing more nothing less. The lady picks up its arm and rubs her hand down it then looks at the missing chunk. Then nervously at the scraped robots she let the arm go and walked over to them. She picked up what seemed to been a chest. She nervously walked back and set it down.

" do you think we can turn him on" the man asked putting wires back in place.

" we could but I don't know if it's because of the damage or something with his coding" she said with a sigh.

" I say do it" he leaned away " then he can fix himself probably better then we can"

" okay we can try but the wires back in place"but as Evan placed the finale thing back a low hum clicked on.

Alfred POV

System online.....
System fixing....
System launching....
Alfred eyes turned on as he scanned his body. He lifted his head slowly his eyes met Evan who looked startled. Alfred then slowly process the information that basically flooded his systems. His leg which was once unusable was fixed.

" Alfred system run down?"

" system online, database online,internet access weak, files negative, vision positive, hearing positive " Alfreds voice glitched " speech unstable "

" okay voice box needs to be tweaked" Evan said looking towards Adriana who shook her head.

" that wouldn't help with the glitch I believe that it's always been like that it just the quality of him" she tapped Alfreds chest as she spoke.

" wait? Flies negative " Evan said shocked turning to Alfred. The man in the coat stepped forward.

" it deleted some files unfortunately we weren't able to retrieve them "

" I knew he was smarter then he seemed!" Adriana said hopping up and down in awe " he thought of deleting the files because they where top secrets!"

" it can't be smart it's a robot " the man in the lab coat said.

" HE is very smart HE wasn't meant to be. And HE wasn't in the beginning HE learned!" She said.

" sure " The man said with a wave of his hand.Alfred stayed quiet but fell forward when the claw dropped him.

" HEY be careful with him" Adriana grabbed Alfred steadied him. " what do you even want with the robots"

" it's not what I want it's what they want" the man said " they want him to be switched sides with the code?"

" like hell we would do that!"

" you're crazy"

" it may be the best choice for you to make " Alfreds broken voice chimes " data shows the more prisoners listen to their captures the better chance of living"

" what the robot said " the man said then added quietly " what data .. didn't he delete his files?"

" but that giving you to the enemy! We can't do that we would be goners anyway we would get locked up in America if we did get to leave!" Evan hissed but Adriana stayed quiet.

" I will do it IF you promise I get to go back to my kids and husband" she said not looking at Evan.

" what the hell!" Evan hissed again.

" I have to go back Evan they need me!" She begged.

" I can see what we can work out." The man then step out of the room.

" Adriana I can't even look at you" Evan said looking away. She only frowns and looked away walking over to a different robot and studied it quietly. Alfred takes a step but spots the scarp material and picks it up and going to the tools and fixing his arm. A door opens behind Alfred he chose to ignore it.

" so Ivan what did they say?" Alfred looked up and slowly turned his head to look at this ' Ivan 'the coat man. He then scanned him since he hacked into the system he was able to search and confirm that was Ivan Braginsky he had two sisters. He filed that away in his mind.

" they are willing to meet your request."

" okay" she took a deep breath " Alfred come here" Alfred looked at his arm and watched the grey fade to his sun kissed skin. He walked over to Adriana and stands quietly.

" the password to change anything about him is Friday " she said then continued " when I say it you will have to say your name and he will be under your control and anyone you want. Okay Alfred active code 1 " Alfred felt his body freeze.

" enter the password to active the code "

" Friday "

" enter new commander "

" Ivan Braginsky?" Ivan said unsure.

" code 1 complete " Alfreds body unfroze. He looked into Ivan's eyes before Ivan spoke.

" so it is under my control"

" y-yes " he hummed in approval.

" okay I will take you to my boss" he then froze slightly. " Alfred follow?" Then started walking. Alfred didn't hesitate and followed Adriana was behind him sending a sad look at Evan who was messing with the other robots. They walked down the hallways quietly Alfred foot steps made squeaky noise that was slowly making Alfred uncomfortably along with Ivan getting upset with the noise. He stopped and peered down at the his leg finding it wasn't his foot steps but his leg. He quickly messed with it get a confused look from Ivan. He eventually got his set in the right place and put weight on it and took a step the noise gone he kept walking the others where slightly ahead. He looked away and towards the door he pulls up the stolen map/blueprints and found the rooms on it he then pushed it to the side of his eye computer thing. He made it transparent and coded it quickly into his system tracking himself on the map with a red dot. They reach a door and Ivan opens it and a voice booms

" about time Ivan we where starting to think you failed "

{ my finally story count is :993
my 666 word was : away
That reminds me of a conversation I had when I was younger.

Me: so if six six six is the devils number then is nine nine nine the opposite because the number are 666 then 999. So if you say 666 then 999 are they the same or is saying 999 countering 666?
My friend: what n- wait actually is it?
Me: I don't know I was just thinking about it. Like nine sounds like Nein which is German for no. So when said it somewhat saying no?And six said really fast can sound like sin. So you basically are saying sin three times the no three times.
Friend: holy.
My sister: you shouldn't say it anyway!
Me: well yeah but like what if someone else says it then you can counter it?!
Friend: 666!
Me: 999! See? Very useful.

We where like 10 when we had this conversation and I still say 999 when every some one says 666. *cough* 999 *cough*