Space is so cool!!!(1-?)rusame

{ this story is old if you want read my newer ones they in my opinion are better 😂}

Alfred watched the people of nasa work he bounced with a little extra energy he had left from the meeting that was held today. His phone beeps he pulled it out of his pocket of his jacket.
" yello " he asked quickly. He didn't check the number of the caller.
" America we're are you?" A voice sound like iggy asked. America stopped bouncing and glares a hole in the desk he stood behind.
" none of your business England " you see at that meeting held early today was awful for America. The meeting was to talk about a super volcano on America's land. He hated talking about it. He pulled his phone away and ended the call with a huff. He was called over by a scientist working on something for the spacecraft nasa was making. He gladly takes the opportunity to leave his phone on the desk. He failed to take notice of the ringtone of his brothers contact.

{ a hour later}

America glanced up he had grease all over his face and hands. He glanced up at the tired person beside him. The young man had grey eyes and brown hair. America patted the man head as he stood up and looked at a clock.
" it's good for you to go home dude " America said softly " I will put this away " the man nodded and quietly said goodnight. After putting the spacecraft away American glanced at his phone to see a million missed calls from different countries. He picked it up and went to the bathroom to clean his hands and face. He walked out of the building and glanced around. He walked quietly to his car and pulled out on to the road and drove home. He glanced at his Bluetooth button and hit the call button and pressed Canada's contact. His eyes stays on the road as the phone rings. Canada answers and called out for some one on the other side.
" America?!?" Canada asked hopeful
" what's up I been busy sorry for not answering your calls?" He pulled up to his house and glanced up at it. It was elegant white it had three floors. He exits his car and continued to talk with Canada on his phone.
" we're are you?" Canada asked frantically. He locked his door and glanced out a window he noticed a black van pulling into his drive away.
" I just got home from the main nasa building why?" America asked walking silent towards a hidden room
" well Ivan went a little crazy at the meeting that you left by the way it wasn't over when you left. He was rumbling on about space and how he was sending a team himself including and that he wanted to bring another country with him. We all said no so he went looking for you" America shut the hidden door and glanced at the cameras on a computer screen. Canada would be correct Russia stepped out of the van his scarf waved in the wind.
" ah that explains why a black van pulled up to my house " I said to Canada before I ended the call. I left the room and closed the hidden door. I knew Russia was at my door now but I waited in the kitchen and leaned on the hidden door just in case I needed to disappear quickly. Ivan some how open my front door he walked in and closed it behind himself and glanced over the living room which the door led too. He then noticed me standing in the kitchen watching him carefully. He walked over to me and offered his smile to me and opened his mouth. I just sighed quietly and said
" I know the question you're going to ask but I would like to ask for details about your mission" I moved away from the door and made my into the living room giving up on disappearing. I sat down on my couch and pulled my legs up so can sit cross legged.Russia followed and sat down next to me. He kept talking about his plan. I glanced at him and finally asked
" I don't have a choice do I " Ivan nodded and stood up and picked me up. I flailed around helpless as he switched me so he was holding me bridle style I still tried to get out of his grip. He sat me down in the van I glanced around and sall military people from Russia sitting in the front and in the back seat. Russia sat next to me. I glanced nervously out the window.