Druged and protected

{ this was a request by @TakishimaHisako }

You see Alfred isn't stupid and he doesn't like the way one feels when drunk so he was chilling in a corner drinking Coca-Cola. He could hear Georgia barging already. He watched the other nations party with his people. He easily spotted the creeps and was making sure they didn't slip anything into the other nations drinks. But you see he didn't think that the bartender was someone to worry about so when the dude started flirting with him he didn't think anything of it so he was making it clear he wasn't interested in the dude.

" come one beautiful " the man said upset that is advances where being shot down. Alfred just shakes his head to busy watching one of his sister talking to someone trying to see if he would need to intervene but his brother Mattie beat him too it. Alfred relaxes and turns his attention to the guy again. While Alfred wasn't paying attention the dude put drugs to make Alfred sleepy in his drink smirking softly at him self and acted like nothing happened. But on the other side of the club Ivan watched closely his aura made the closest nations shiver which happened to be the Mexico's for some reason. The twins watched Ivan then glanced at their older brother. Alfred was questioning why he felt wrong like something dark was slipping into his mind and stealing away his thoughts. His mind starts to freak but Alfred couldn't understand why. He felt like his brain was slowly being smothered by something. Alfred wasn't fully their anymore and he couldn't figure out anything but luckily for him someone had been watching him like he had been for others.

Because you see while Alfred was lost in his own mind Ivan had been walking over when the guy started dragging Alfred way. And of course Ivan couldn't let that happen Alfred was his even if the blonde didn't know that yet he would soon. Ivan had snuck in his magic Metal pipe of pain. Why? Don't ask such silly questions. Anyway this got everyone's attention or well the nations even the drunk ones like Prussia. Especially since the Mexico's where following him Maria was taking a flip flop off of her foot Diego was pulling a kinfe out of his boot. Why? Same as before silly! Anyways England and France had spotted the reason and both where up and ferocious. Ivan pull Alfred way from the guys grasp and inspected him over as the guy started acting tuff and being rude saying things like.

" that's my boyfriend " the rest was lost as a flying flip flop smacked into the guys face.

" That's my brother!" A angry Maria said as she tackled the guy. Ivan blinks and there's a angry Diego as he joins his sister in beating the life out of the guy. Ivan just sighs and lifted America up putting a hand under his arms and the other under his knees and lifting him up he had to make sure that dude didn't mess Alfred up with those drugs so he left to the hotel leaving his door unlocked as he laid the American on a bed and watched him. Like he thought a very angry Canada almost busted the door down Ivan just blinks at him as Canada ran to his brother checking on him.

Back at the bar more like in the ally behind the bar. A guy was being beat up in turns by almost the whole world because Alfred,Ivan, and Matthew where in the hotel. China was gladly waiting his turn as the guy was being beat up by Alfreds dads England,France,Spain,Sweden, and Finland. Alfred uncles where also beating the crap out of him. The worst of the two groups currently beating this dude up was Finland and Portugal. Now the close runner ups where England and Scotland. China looked away as he heard a crunch and screaming.

" ohhh Finland just busted his kneecap " a young voice chimes. China looked at Maria who was tossing a flip flop. " oh well you know the saying mess with one of us you mess with all of us " she smiled wickedly and spoke again " I want another turn " which results in complaints from her other siblings about how it was there chance next. China just shakes his head.

Back to Ivan and Matthew.

" I think he will be fine you keep a eye on him I have b!tch to kill" Matthew leaves Ivan alone with Alfred so he sits on the bed and stroked Alfreds hair humming softly. Since they are nations they have higher metabolism so Alfred awake pretty quickly.

" what?" Alfreds finally gets out after just blankly looking at Ivan.

" you where drugged but nothing happened I stoped him from taking you anywhere " Alfred blinks thinking over what Ivan said.

" oh " was all he said before cuddling up to Ivan and muttering something like " your warm" before falling asleep again. That made Ivan laugh now he was stuck but he was okay with that. The next morning Alfred was watching the news on the bed with Ivan his siblings where sitting in the bed too watching the news closely. As the person talking went on to a new topic.

" this morning a man was found out side of this bar dead and unrecognizable due to the beating his body took by who ever did it. They didn't leave a trace and all videos from camera had been erased. All witnesses where to drunk that night to remember what happened " one of his siblings clicked off the news with a smirk.

" Japan came through " is all he said before getting up and stretching before leaving happily to say Alfred was confused you would be correct. The world had meet in Ivan's hotel room and talked it out agreeing to never tell Alfred about killing the guy. And now Ivan was given a job he was happy to do which was to protect Alfred when they went out as a group.

Alfred still doesn't know what happened but he has this feeling like he dose but keeps it to him self. The world wouldn't go that far right?