Story ideas from genartors

A prison break has destroyed the world as we know it.

The year is 2020. New York is a terrifying place ruled by criminals. Once glorious, the Statue of Liberty is now dangerous.

Intelligent actor, mr. Alfred Jones is humanity's only hope. Alfred finds the courage to start a secret revolutionary organization called The Freedom Foxes.

The fight is jeopardised when Alfred is tricked by spiteful doctor, Joshua Parkes, and injures his elbow.

Armed with guns and brains, The Freedom Foxes try their best to save mankind, but can they defeat stupid criminals and restore the Statue of Liberty to its former glory?

{ like low key laughed that was spat out by a random generator and I have to think this still pretty great I have to do that more lol }

A long, long time ago in a passionate, passionate galaxy...

After leaving the worrying planet Earth, a group of elves fly toward a distant speck. The speck gradually resolves into a grand, space tower.

Civil war strikes the galaxy, which is ruled by Albert Fish, an icy elf capable of burglary and even man slaughter.

Terrified, a dirty pixie known as Alfred Jones flees the Empire, with his protector, Ivan Braginski.

They head for Los Angeles on the planet Mars. When they finally arrive, a fight breaks out. Braginski uses his passionate rifle to defend Alfred.

Braginski and Pixie Alfred decide it's time to leave Mars and steal a van to shoot their way out.

They encounter a tribe of people. Braginski is attacked and the pixie is captured by the people and taken back to Los Angeles.

Braginski must fight to save Pixie Alfred but when he accidentally unearths a cursed map, the entire future of the passionate, worrying galaxy is at stake.

{ it got better lol I might do that one but of course it needs some work lmao }