Space people

{ this is what I think it looks like I drew that btw :) }

Alfred watched his dad and mom work for their kingdom see he was a Esael elf. They lived in The Glowing World it was the prettiest plant ever and it's where Alfred was born and raised his dad and mom where king and queen of the plant. Alfred was a prince in his teens he was different from normal teens he was more interested in other places especially in the space Guard. They protected the universe they use to protect just their plant but more plants where attacked by their enemy. So they branched out quickly but never changed their name. He honestly hope they never came close it was bad luck. His people where peaceful so they wouldn't survive. Alfred looked away from his parents and out of a window. He loved his home so much he reached a hand out of the window as some little light bug landed on his hand he smiled at them and let them crawl over his hand. He looked up at the sky and felt his hope drop he knew those ships. He scrambles up frightening away the light bugs and walked out of his family home his parents followed him having noticed the arrival of guests when Alfred got up quickly. He waits a good distance away from the ship's at his family side. His face titled towards the ground light bug landed on the space ship making it glow like everything else in fact Alfred had some all over him his parents too had some of the bugs on them. The species who where all different from each other. Walked out being ' attacked ' by light bugs.

" don't hurt them" Alfreds dad said quickly " they can't harm you and it's very unwelcome here for anything to kill the light bugs." He explained gestures to the light bugs on him. Alfred moves his hand so his palms is facing the sky some light bugs landed on his palm. One of them peers at the light bugs and uncomfortable nodded his head his eyes a sea green.

" sorry we try to learn of the planet culture before landing but we had little time after we reached your solar system " he explained Alfred was standing slightly behind his parents watching quietly studying trying to identify the different species but had some difficulty. He had read all the books on his planet about twice now and they held very little about others. In fact they had little about the people who lived in the caves who where claimed to live in the dark world. I know a boy who lived in the caves but that a secret between the two of us we trade books and items from our worlds. Alfred shakes the thoughts away and returns to watching the strangers.

" yes we know your majesty but this is real and big threat " the green eye man was replaced by a serious steal blue eyed rock elf. He knew that species since they lived in a nearby solar system. Alfreds dad shook his head.

" why attack us when we have nothing to give and our very peaceful " his dad said unhappily.

" dad they don't need a reason. If you want a reason it's because we exist and that makes them mad " Alfred said he had this conversation with his dad before and it always ended with Alfred storming off to find Matthew who btw is the one who lives in the caves with others. His dad sends him a glare basically giving Alfred a warning to shut his mouth. But Alfred was never one to do that but he was cut off by someone.

" he's right they don't need a reason " a man with white hair said he was y'all and well built his purple eyes looked around at the bright land around them " you could be a very small population nearly dead and starving in the cold and they will wipe out every one you love " he seemed very out of place here. Alfred notes he was being attacked by light bugs more then others.

" we will be fine " Alfreds dad said stern and unmoving in his choice.

" it will happen it's only a matter of time " Alfred said under his breath his mother looked very nervous about everything happening. She turns to Alfred.

" let's go we have to get the town folk to get ready for the festival" she said calmly taking his hand softly and leading him away her necklace jingled quietly as she walked she stopped at the edge of the town and takes it off. " Alfred this necklace has been passed down the true Royal heirs" she placed it in Alfreds hand.