Crazy in the usa house hold.

See the nations of the world where watching the crazies in the USA house hold why might you ask well... let's see what started this shall we?

Alfred sat on the couch in the big living room. The state where playing video games in the background all 50 of them DC was sitting next to Alfred.DC was playing animal crossing working on stuff for Tom nook since the others never did. Worst part is he wasn't the person who set the island up. It was Hawaii who did the kid couldn't focus so her and Dc shared one character which was okay with DC. The nations where watching the states who where silently fighting for a remote. Alfred eyes flicked to his own camera and watched the chaos.

" it's my turn!"

" no it isn't!"

" yes it is!"

" no!"

" yes!" They started fighting for it.

" god help me " Alfred cried out.

" what god? God clearly abounded you " dc muttered.

" thank you dc" he said unhappily.

" hey you cheated!"

" I did not!" And more fighting started in fact most of the states where fighting. Alaska and Hawaii jumped up next to Alfred to avoid being dragged into the fight. Dc kept playing animal crossing chosen to ignore his siblings. Hawaii then climbed up onto Alfreds shoulders and played with his hair. Alaska was watching the fight.

" are you being a coward Alaska " New York yells with Texas backing him up. Everyone liked making Alaska mad it was seen as a sport of who can flee longer and avoid him for a couple of days.

" you are too chicken right snowy" Texas yells Alaska turns his head to America

" can I kill them?"

" what! No you can't!" Alfred said startled.

" please they keep doing that! And it get on my nerves!"

" no Alaska you aren't killing New York and Texas " Alaska frowns then turns towards the computer and looked at it then leaned towards it.

" Russia can I kill two of my brothers?"

" what no!" Alfred said pulling Alaska away

"Нет, не сейчас. But if they where to исчезать then there's nothing I can do" he winked at his camera towards Alaska.
( no, not right now.) ( disappear)

" okay!" Alaska then looked at his brother who had both paled and both took off Alaska then tried to follow them but America grabbed him forced him to sit. Hawaii started braiding his hair.

" we aren't killing any-"

" dad! Nevada is killing California!"

" oh my lord" he put Hawaii next to Alaska and dc and darted towards the fighting kids yanked two out of the fight and started scolding them. Alaska slowly sits up and smiled at camera and ran after his two brothers.

" and there goes Alaska at the end of this I hope I'm down two brothers " dc mutters then hands Hawaii the switch. She giggled and started playing.

" where did Alaska go" Alfred yelled and got several i don't knows " shit!" Alfred then disappeared out of screen. They heard two yells of fear in the distance and a battle cry. A few moments later they heard Alfred yelling. Most of the states went back to fighting. Dc continued the meeting for his dad. Let's say Russia wasn't allowed to visit for a while after basically giving Alaska the go head to kill his brothers which Alfred didn't appreciate.