Not so great mother

Requested by @Failed-Dorito

It was a normal meeting chairs being tossed and nations losing their minds. But our favorite twins where chilling in the corner with their younger siblings Maria and Diego other wise know as the Mexico twins. They where just talking when it happened. A blinding light filled the room and when it fade all the nations or empires of the past stood there. The older twins froze in their chairs as they stare blankly at their ' mother '. The Mexico's knew something was off with their older brothers.

Alfred and Matthew where tossed back into the past

" keep running!!" Their older sister Shawnee yells as they turn to face Native America. Cherokee held mexica close to her chest as she ran. Maska looks over his older brother Apaches shoulder as he ran with him and kanta. Mexico was being held by Navajo who was also running. The Mexico's where too young and wouldn't remember. Native America screams in rage and attacks Shawnee she screams and tossed her too the side. Sioux tackles his mother in rage.

Alfred blinks the memory away as Shawnee runs up to him and takes him and his siblings in a big hug.

" maska,kanta,mexica,Mexico it's been so long" she pulls away and smiled proudly at her younger siblings. Cherokee walked over next and ruffled their hair with a chuckle.

" you all made us very proud" Apache said as he walked over the other nations talking to their loved ones happily. The rest of their native siblings walked over and talked keeping their mother away by blocking her from their youngest siblings but where pushed to the side by the Aztec empire.

" my nephews and niece" he cheers happily and hugs them. Alfred started to slip into another memory.

"Uncle Aztec!" Muskogee said as they ran up taking deep breath.

" yes! Are you okay?" He asked looking confused at Muskogee.

" mother snapped she's trying to kill maska and kanta along with the Mexico's I was sent ahead look here they come" Cherokee drags a almost dead Shawnee into view with Apache holding the older twins. Navajo was holding the younger twins. The rest of their siblings carry injured siblings. Aztec looks confused but sighs softly.

" come let's talk yes?"

He shakes the memory away and smiled at Aztec. But almost screams when he was pulled up and out of the protection of his older siblings by native America who locked eyes with him and a twisted smiled appears on her face before he was pulled away by Shawnee. Who sent a glare a memory takes over his mind.

Shawnee took a stand they some how got trapped by native America Cherokee and Muskogee held onto the older twins. They left the younger twins with Aztec so the new empire Spain he said was the name could protect them probably. They had to keep the older twins safe for a little longer. Shawnee looks over at them and sends a faint smile before attacking her mother. Cherokee snagged Muskogee free arm and ran as fast as she could. Alfred looks over their shoulders and watched Shawnee fight her finale battle and saw her die when she was slammed into a wall and rocks tumbled over and crushed her native just watched before turning her eyes to maska.

" Alfred!?" That snaps him to reality. When he saw China looking him in the eyes. He glanced over the older nations shoulder and saw Shawnee and a few other tribes yelling at native who just kept eye contact with Alfred.

"Yes " his voice said softly as he tore his eyes away from his mothers.

" who is she " he gestured to native America.

" native America " he said after struggling to get the words out. Yao looks over at her the women made him .... feel uneasy.

" how is she related to you " Yao asked looking back at Alfred.