~•Witch•~

Shenandoah walked quietly through the forest her somewhat long air flutter on the wind. She sighs and stoped under a tree and wipes tears from her eyes. She thinks back to her brothers and little sister. See Shenandoah had a problem with her strength she couldn't control it she didn't mean to hurt anyone she never did. But her twin said she was too dangerous to be around their younger siblings. She always tried to be careful around them and she never hurt them. She had hurt a animal in front of them. It's not like she meant too but it did scare them. And she could never forgive herself for scaring them. But she honestly didn't mean to do anything.so he said she need to keep a distance from them but it should be 'fine' as long as she didn't get to close. That hurt so much he saw her as a monster didn't he? It doesn't matter anymore she did that for two days before it became to much to watch her siblings get along it hurt. So she decided if she was that dangerous she would leave them and be on her own she couldn't hurt anyone then right? She didn't know anymore. She watched the forest for a minute then kept walking. Her sky blue flicked back and forth scared. Where would she go? She didn't know she then thought of her mother she never acted like Shenandoah was a monster. So was her mother lying? She had to be. She shakes her head and kept walking for days and nights never stoping until she grew to tired to continue. She stopped at a river she peered at her reflection. Her long golden wheat hair was a tangled mess. She was dirty and very thin. Her clothing was too big on her now but still covered her body. She sighs and cleans her face with the water then stands up looking at her reflection once more before turning around to only get scared by a little old lady looking at her.

" my what is a girl like you doing by yourself " Shenandoah had no idea what she said and titled her head. The lady most have realized this and made a follow me motion and started walking. Shenandoah was all ways told to respect her elders so she followed the old lady quietly. She was lead to a weird hut she never seen anything like it so she froze. It was made of trees she tilted her head but then kept following the lady into the hut. She looked down in surprise the ground wasn't dirt but wood. She looked up as the old lady pointed at a weird thing. She blinks at it and stands near it. That's when a younger lady walked in and looked at her as the old lady disappeared into a different hut inside of the hut? She looked at it trying to understand all of it. The young lady sat on the thing like the one she stood next to. She titled her head and copied the young lady. She thought this was all so weird. The old returned and talked to the other lady. They both looked at her making her very nervous. She then glanced away and at all the different stones and plants they had. They had mini fires in containers how did they do that? A long colorful thing was placed on her lap. She looked over at the lady's they pointed at her clothing then at the colorful thing then at her own colorful thing on her body. Oh this was clothing but different it was there clothing. Did they want her to put it on? She looked at the clothing then pointed at the one in her lap then at herself confused. They both nodded and pointed at the weird hut in the hut. She got up and slowly made her way to it and looked around. They wanted her to change her clothing in here to their clothing? So that what she did. The new clothing was actually okay she didn't mind it at all. She looked at it and realized it was a sky blue like her eyes but slightly darker. She then walked back in to the other hut. She was startled by the clapping the other two lady's did. She smiled at them. A year passed and the lady's help her learn English the language they spoke. It was very difficult but worth it. Emily the younger lady was nice and much like a older sister. The older women was named Elizabeth she was like a mother. They both gave her a new name she was known now as Amelia she loved it but still liked her old name. Both where 'witches' Amelia thought they where more like healers then 'witches' but oh well. They trained her to be one as well Amelia was happy to be learn and did well at it.

" Amelia will you get the dried rose petals?"

" and the rain water"

" yes ma'am's I can" she walked towards the storage passing a candle that was out she relighted it the continued get both items and walking back placed them down. She then returned to brushing her long hair.