Of wings and crowns

3-? ( also a picture of what freedom runner looks like :) )

Alfred leans against a building he was on break he would normally be talking with Ivan or his sisters but Ivan said something that really made Alfred mad. He said he couldn't go out and fight he also can't go out and defend the gates. Alfreds wings flap as he thought of walking around.

" Alfred " a head guard yells over the crowd of people. Alfred pushes away from the building and walks towards the head guard having to dodge baskets and others as he made his way.

" yes sir?" Alfred day when he was standing in front of the head guard.

" you're going out with a few others to go a check out a area traveler called ' fishy ' you and your team will also go out and get some stuff from a nearby town " Alfred nodded and shifted his body weight. " your in charge you all will be riding your horses since the others can't fly " he nodded again.

" are they ready to go " the head guard nodded.

" waiting on you " Alfred gives a nod and headed towards the barn. He had a bag ready in there just in case. He sees his horse freedom runner in her stall she nodded her head when she saw him. He noticed a look of disappoint at the fact the princess wasn't with him. He laughs slightly.

" sorry girl we got a job to do" he pats her nose and opens the door. She followed him and stands so he could put the stuff on her. He mounts and pushed freedom onward towards the barn door. She held a blanket like thing that shows the kingdom they live in like all other horses when they go out on mission. Alfred puts the hamlet on so it covers his face. He sees the princess running around with some kids. He smiled slightly knowing they probably didn't know he was there. He freedom spotted them and let's out a neigh. I had to meet up with the other so I couldn't really stop. The princess look around for freedom runner but it probably hard for them with all the horses with armor and stuff on. He passed behind a building and the princess where out of sight. He sees his group they where all looking at a map. Alfred gets freedom to stop and he dismounts and walked over freedom being the good girl she was stays put.

" Alfred! Your here look at the map which route are we taking! We where told we where doing some basic pick ups and stuff he said you would give us a better route" a guard who he assumed was josh hills said. Alfred looks then picks a route that would be the quickest. He gets back up on freedom and waits for others to get on their horses.

" freedom runner " he heard both princess call out. He just sighs as freedom jerks her head looking for them. He said come on girl we have to go. She snorts but goes forward anyway and leaves the kingdom.

-to Ivan we go :) -

Ivan was sitting in his throne room watching people complaining about stuff. He was holding a meeting of higher ups in his guard he noticed Alfred wasn't there. He then looked around for him. Alfred usually brightened these meetings up by talking to Ivan. Ivan stands ready to get this over with.

" let's begin " he said loud but calm sitting back down to listen. They all spoke and now it was the head guards turn.

" I sent out the group that takes care of tasks like sending and receiving messages. I sent" Ivan could somewhat care less but one name catches his attention. " and Alfred Jones is leading them since he was the only high up left. He will be visiting ...." Ivan tuns out the rest Alfred left with out saying goodbye or send him something telling him..... Mabey he told his sisters.

" okay.... is that all?" Everyone nodded and left. Ivan watched quietly before standing to go find his sisters or well sending someone else too he went to his private areas of the castle where citizens weren't allowed since it held important information and meeting rooms. Some guards even lived in the castle on being Alfred. He heard two little girls running towards him