50 states that rhyme

America was bored watching the fighting so he started to hum the 50 states that rhyme.

"Alabama, and Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, and more.
Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho.
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, 35 to go." He said quietly as he started messing around on his phone.

"Kansas, and Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine. Maryland, Massachusetts and good old Michigan. Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, and Montana. Nebraska's 27, number 28's Nevada." He said going faster with each state.

"Next, New Hampshire, and New Jersey, and way down, New Mexico. There's New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio. Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, now let's see. Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee." He said getting into the song now as he tapped his foot on the ground.

"Texas and there's Utah, Vermont, I'm almost through. Virginia and there's Washington, and West Virginia, too." Who was fighting? Well the state where so hearing there state names made them stop fighting.

"Could Wisconsin be the last state or is it just 49? No, Wyoming is the last state in the 50 states that rhyme!" America said happily as he stood up and noticed the states looking at him.

" hey if we where to introduce to the other maybe you sing a song like that?" He offered before going up to bed. The state look at each other and nodded and started singing the song and and dancing being led by New York.

{ I'm sick so I might not post for a bit so have this thing }