Warror cats au

{ I have seen a few of these stories on here but most of them where discontinued or disappeared anyway a list of names
Eagle flight- America
Snow star- Russia
Lionstar- England
Panda tail- China}

A cream fluffy cat ran through the forest they had a brown tail and brown chest fluff. They leaped I to the air and twisted and snagged a bird from the air. He bit down and fell to the ground. The cat stuck his tail into the air proudly when a voice interpreted his victory.

" that was a good catch but you are in the wrong territory" the cream cat head snapped towards the cat. He realize that was snow star leader of winter clan. Snow was a big cat mostly a dark brown with a white patch on his chest and his nose. He dropped the bird then took in the scents around him and realized his clan scent was faint but still there.

" oh I'm sorry snowstar I didn't realize" he dipped his head to the leader. " I will leave " the cream cat backs away from the dark brown cat. Only to get stopped by something he turns and looked to see a snow clan warrior. He felt his fur fluff up.

" no I don't think you will be " snow star said and with a flick up his tail two cats grabbed his scruff and dragged the cream cat to their camp stealing the bird he caught as well. When he was in snow clans camp he was pushed to the middle as snow star called a meeting.  He heard a few cats talking.

" who is that?"

" he smell of moon clan "

" he seems scared"

" so what is your name trespasser " snow star said getting his clan to be silent just by talking.

" eagle flight " he said bitterly looking around at all of the cats he knew a few of them from gatherings.

" well eagle flight you know of the tension between us and your clan " he lifted a claw and peers at it then looked back at eagle flight. " well of course you do" he chuckled then continued " we are using you as a bargaining to get more territory " eagle flight stays quiet his eyes met snow stars

" good luck with that lion star wouldn't do that!" he said bitterly. Snowstar blinks at then looked towards a cat.

" panda tail please bug our guest in the elder den please " panda tail nodded and turned and walked over pushing eagle flight to the elder den. It was empty that mad eagle flight blood freeze. He felt alone even though panda tail was sitting outside of the den.

{ so hmm that's all I have for this 0.0 }