Warewolf au pt2

Alfred POV

They put me in the line of cages as the humans talked farther away. As if we couldn't hear they

" so are you sure you want sell all of your best werewolves?" A man in all black asked

" yes "she answered happily " the dude is willing to pay a butt load for them " she jumped up and down. I glanced nervously at the wolf next to me. He was a pale yellow with forest green eyes he noticed me staring and growled at me. My ears flattened I lay down and glanced nervously around one more time. Before a tall man in a pale blue walked with a white wolf by his side. That surprised ever one of us. The wolf didn't leave his side at all.

" ahh yes let's us begin with showing Alfred " the girl happily stated. The man in black stalked over And glared at me and hissed

" don't mess this up or I will get the heavy cuffs again " I didn't make a move I just met his eyes. He opened the cage and gave me a command to a trick. We were starting simple okay. I hoped out of the cage and made my into the center of area. He gave another command. I stood on my back legs and pulled my paws close to my chest as I leaped over him trying my best to not hit him. When I landed I started to circle around him paying close attention to his hands. He gave me a hand signal that was finger gun he made a bang noise. I dramatically flopped on my side as I let my eyes rolling my eyes upwards. I had to remain really still and stiff . I heard him yell revive and jumped up. The man in the pale blue looked slightly amused as I refocus on I guess my handlers hands. He made another signal and held out a hop I ran at and jumped through it landing I almost fell. The man in the black have had hard stare.

" that should be enough Tom but him back" the girl finally said happily. I kept my eyes on his hands he did a loop and pointed away from him. I ran back towards the cage I frown at the thought of having to return. When I jumped in I turn quickly and bite the door of the cage and closed it before backing up into a corner again. The people seemed to start talking and leaving the room. The other wolf stayed he started to walk over to the cages. He glanced over all 6 cages looking at each wolf for a good minute before landing on me. He walked over and spoke in wolf.

" hello there Alfred I'm Ivan " ( I can't do accents:-: ) he sound Russian. I glanced at him and opened my mouth to speak but the green eyed wolf snapped at Ivan.

" don't talk to him he a no good traitor!!" He then growled at me and pawed inside of the cage. I pushed my body deeper into the corner.

" then I'm one too " Ivan shot back before huffing and turned back too me " please say what you were going too before you were rudely interrupted." I glanced nervously at the other 5 wolves. Before turning back too Ivan.

" hello ... it's nice to meet you" I responded quietly. The other seemed slightly shocked at my voice it showed my age. I was really young actually I am 18. I never really knew any other way of life.

{ should I make this a book I have lots of ideas for it }