Can't Let Go

A/N; Before writing the next chapter, I read the first chapter of this book which I published on 10th September where I wrote that the stars in the sky reminded him of  crowd he used to see from stage. At that time I didn't even imagine of him writing a whole song "Look up at the stars" about it😭, he really thinks the same way, and adore his fans so much❤️

             *********************

Camila walked in haste didn't know what she was going to do or why she was there. After Ethan left and then Shawn put her in a difficult situation, she couldn't think about anything else except Ethan and Shawn. She always wanted both of them to be in good relation with each other but everything was getting worst. She was already on break and had a plan to visit her family but after everything happened she couldn't hold herself and went back to Malibu early in the morning. She called Ethan many times but he wasn't picking up the phone, she wanted to calm him down, she knew if she'll explain him everything he would understand like he always did. She just needed to talk to him and there she was running towards the Ethan's family bakery shop instead of visiting her parents.

"Camila! Child"

Ethan's father was surprised to see Camila Standing in his shop looking for someone between the mob of customers.

"What are you doing here?"
He said giving her a hug and a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"I was looking for Ethan..Is he here." She asked expecting him to be there.

"No he didn't come to work today, he wasn't feeling well." He told and Camila knew that it was a lie. He was upset due to her.

"Ok I'll go your home then."

"No he isn't at home either, he's in your store."

"Ours?" Camila was confused that why would he even went to someone's place who've hurt his feelings.

"He said he had to finish some important business there."  His father told her.

"Alright thank you..I gotta go." She left the shop hurriedly while his father watched her disappearing, wondering what's the matter.

       ..................................................

"One more please."

Shawn requested the bartender. Brian was watching his friend taking the third shot in front of his eyes. He knew something wasn't right with him and most of the time he got in that condition because of Camila.

"Come on man, just tell me what happened between you and Camila now." He wasn't in a mood of solving riddles.

"She said Yes."

Shawn replied looking at his glass in which tequila was still present like he was watching something very precious.

"What? she said Yes." He said in disbelief. "And you are mourning like someone died, I mean it's the girl of your dreams who said yes .We need to celebrate."

"I was so happy and excited when she said yes but-"

"But what?" Brian was eager to hear what happened."Did you do something wrong again?  Come on tell me what you did this time to piss her off."

"I didn't do anything." Shawn said cutting him.

"Then what the fuck happened just tell me, you are giving me anxiety."

"Ethan came in between." He told.

"Now who the fuck is Ethan." Brian said taking a sip of his drink then his pupils protruding outside when realisation hit him. "Wait you are talking about that guy who was Camila's friend and you was jealous of.."