Courage

"Sorry!" Shawn said to a girl he pushed aside and she fell on her beau who was dancing with her. The girl gave him an angry look but he ignored and passed the crowd pushing people aside. Something from this night reminded him of his past, the night he was running behind her the same way and then he ruined everything. Coming out of crowd he noticed Camila is nowhere to be seen. He run towards the exit but there was no trace of her. He wondered how could she be so quick to disappear.

"Did you see a tiny brunette leaving from here?" He asked one of the guards.

"Sir we saw many tiny brunettes leaving this place" The guard answered.

"No I mean in the last 4 or 5 minutes, she was wearing a white tanktop" He told them.

"I think no one left in last 5 minutes except a blonde tall girl with 2 lads" The guard said.

"Alright! Thanks"He replied and moved his hands in his hair.

"Where did she just go then" He asked to himself looking here and there in search of her.

"Looking for your Malibu girl"
Hailey's sudden voice behind his back caught him off guards.

"What the fuck Hailey" He said in annoyance.

"If you don't wanna know about the girl...as you wish. I'm leaving" She shrugged.

"Wait.." She halted on his voice, a wicked smirk spreaded on her face. "Where is she?" He asked in desperation.

"Somewhere in there..I saw her arguing with some bastard" She told him and he was already running inside.

"Have a good fight" She shouted at him.

As soon as Shawn entered, he realised that music had been stopped and something was going on at the corner which was now centre of attention for everyone. He could hear Camila's voice from there but a certain male voice made him to clench his jaw. He cleared his way to approach her and saw a tall muscular man with beard standing in front of Camila. Connor, Brian and some of his other friends were standing on her side while Emily was also standing near them with fear in her eyes.

"Look man! we are not here to fight..if you want money we are willing to pay" Shawn heard Connor telling him trying to solve the matter but the guy was stiff as hell. His two other bastards were standing on his sides and a girl who barely have piece of clothing on her was half wet,standing besides Emily. It looked like someone have poured a drink on her. Her makeup was ruined and she was staring at the big guy who also had a drink patch on his black T-shirt.

"What's going on?" Shawn asked fiercely coming between the guys and Camila.

"How many minions you've little fireball?" The man asked Camila and Shawn moved his head to give him a death glare but knowing his short temper Connor pulled him aside. "Actually Camila bumped into this guy  who was making out with some girl and the mug full of beer he was holding in his hand spilled on his date and now he's challenging us to fight with him, and if he wins Camila would've to be his date for tonight" He told him.
"That motherfucker just wants his hands on her Latin ass that's it...his bastards are not letting her go" Brian added.

Shawn snapped his head towards Camila, who was standing there with stiff face. Tears were whelming in her eyes but he could tell she was just trying to be strong.

"What you kids are whispering...Come on be a man,my terms are clear, she ruined my date..so she have to be my date tonight"

"We should call the cops" Emily suggested.

"We cannot, if the cops come here reputation of this club would be ruined and my dad would kill me, Solve this matter here" Jamie who was son of the club owner and a good friend to Connor declared.