Perfectly Wrong

" Shawn watch your steps this time" Hailey warned Shawn as they stepped on the Grammy's red carpet. Shawn was nominated and had a performance while Hailey was his date for tonight.

"I know Hailey" he said in annoyance.

"Really!! last time you said the same words but you did step on my really worthy fancy gown" she reminded him of the met gala where she told him to keep a distance from her dress but his clumsy ass stepped on it.

"Hailey can you stop telling me how expensive and worthy your things are..do you think I care?" Shawn told her in frustration.

"Okay Shawn calm down..I was just saying..see just don't stop smiling...paps will make news out of your angry face" she told him putting a fake smile on her face. Shawn looked at the paps and forcefully smiled at them too.

He wasn't in a mood to do so but he didn't want anyone to speculate anything, especially when he now wanted his relationship with Hailey to work. He and Camila was nominated for best collaboration but Camila wasn't attending the ceremony. The truth was that she still wasn't ready to face him but she made an excuse of being busy as her debut album was about to release in 2 months and there he was stucked with Hailey. He really didn't know why he was pushing himself into an unwanted relationship but he just wanted to relieve his pain. He wanted to forget Camila and he was forcing himself to do so. Though it wasn't working at all but with Hailey he could only satisfy himself that he didn't need Camila to live his life.

"So Shawn how much excited you are for your nomination" The female interviewer asked him.

"Of course it's a great honour to get nominated you know so I'm super excited" he told her.

"Shawn you brought Hailey Baldwin as your date right!! and there are rumors of you two making things official, so last time on met gala you told everyone that you both are just friends, if things are changed now.. should we expect that walking on red carpet together is your making things official this time" she asked.

"Umm.. I don't know how to answer your question but me and Hailey are of course more than just friends and we are really close...let's see maybe we'll make things official" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Oooo!!! So it's getting more serious" The interviewer said with excitement.

"Yeah for sure" he answered.

"Okay shawn best of luck for your performance, nomination and your date" she said ending the interview.

Hailey who was watching the whole interview backstage took a last sip of her drink and stood up from stool. The rest of the night was spent cheering and partying. Though Shawn couldn't get an award which he wasn't expecting and also not even excited for. He wanted to enjoy that night as much as possible. Eventually he got hella drunk and woke up with Hailey in a messy bed due to their activities. He stood up, took a shower, got dressed and moved to the kitchen to make some breakfast. He wanted to be nice with Hailey as much as he could coz he thought she was really there for him whenever he needed someone. Of course didn't know about her intentions behind her efforts.

He was busy in making eggs when Hailey came into his kitchen completely dressed up seemed like she was about to leave.

"Oh my god darling, you were making breakfast for me..you are really cute" she said pinching his cheek. He pulled his face away from her coz he could easily get annoyed by her everytime. But he wanted to change this habbit, if he really decided to make this relationship work.