Finally We Met (Part-1)

Camila woke up this morning feeling a weird tint of awkwardness around her. The next day was her birthday and she wasn't expecting anything bigger as she was on break but she was sure that her family would make it special for her coz they always did, even when they didn't have enough money, Camila's mom made sure to bake her a cake by her own hands while Ethan brought her cute gifts to make her day special. Dropping herself on a couch, she checked her phone for last time.

"Alright you were serious about choosing thing Mendes, then won't come to me for forgiveness." She pout to herself while throwing her phone on couch.

She was eagerly waiting for Shawn to call or text but it was almost a week, he didn't text or call and she was pissed at him.

"Who wants your forgiveness Mila?" Sinu asked suspiciously as she saw her daughter mumbling something to herself.

"Nothing Mama. Where's papa?" She asked brushing off the topic.

"He's in the garden with Sofi."

"Oh I'll go and take a shower and then We'll make lunch together." She said smiling.

"Mila when did you learn how to cook.." Sinu laughed.

"You know I live alone so I've to cook mama, I'm not an expert like you but I can help you."

"Sure my child..now go." Her mother said lovingly.

                ............................

Shawn was walking back and forth in the living room, in front of Brian. His forehead full of frowns and arms crossed on wide chest. He was thinking deep with his gaze fixed on the floor.

"Shawn what are you thinking about, you don't have a choice." Brian said frustrated and annoyed by his movements.

"No..." He sighed and collapsed on couch. "I hate that man, I can't do it."

"I told you Shawn, you've to do it if you love Camila and don't want to lose her."

"What if he'd show tantrums and would act as an ass to me, I won't bear him."

"If he'd show tantrums then he'd be the fuckin asshole and I'll help you to separate him from Camila."

Shawn frowns disappeared suddenly and a smile crept on his face but it was soon faded as Brian continued.

"But I don't think so It would happen, I think that guy would understand if he really cares about Camila." Brian finished.

"Ah!.. Alright then go for it." Shawn said in defeat.

"Alright I'm going to call him but keep your attitude nice towards him." Brian instructed.

"Wait..Why I should keep my attitude...I'm not gonna talk to him, you'll do it."

"Shawn Camila is your girlfriend not mine nor I'm your assistant who'll talk to him on your behalf, just talk to him.."

Shawn moved his one hand in his hair and sighed again.

"Just for the sake of Camila remember." Brian tried to convince him.

"Alright!"
He gave in.

                 ................................

Camila shut the door of her room and yawned. Sofi insisted her to watch a movie with her, so she was late for a sleep already. She sat on her bed and pulled out her phone from her pocket checking out the 3 missed calls from Roger and few texts from some people she wasn't interested. She searched for Shawn's text or missed call but it wasn't anywhere to find. She put her head in her hands and sighed in disappointment.

"Fuck you Shawn, I will never come back to you again.Enough of your games."

She groaned. A layer of guilt and regret passed through her mind but she brushed that off.

"I'm not gonna fell for your games anymore..you listened Mendes."
She said to herself and lifted her phone to call back Roger to ask about what he wanted when an unknown number started buzzing her phone. She stared at the screen and then picked it up.

"Who's this?" She asked.

"Camila! I can recognise you from your voice."
The voice on the other side reminded her of someone but she couldn't figure it out.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Hailey... Hailey Baldwin."

Camila felt like someone just stabbed her in heart on hearing her name, the old memories came rushing back in her mind.

"Camila, why are you so quiet, did you forget your Shawn's girlfriend."

"Ex-girlfriend." Camila corrected her.

Hailey laughed. "Well that's not the case coz maybe I'm getting my status back very soon."

"What..What are you talking about." Camila's heart started hammering against her chest.

"You'll know everything, if you'll visit his Malibu's studio at midnight today...that what he's doing behind your back."

Camila felt the tightness in her chest and before tears would stream from her beautiful eyes she gathered herself.

"I don't care whatever he does at midnight, you understood." She said and shut her phone off before listening to her response. Tears were now falling from her eyes and she was feeling so stupid for trusting him again. She looked at the watch and it was already 11 pm. The images of Hailey laughing with Shawn in the bar started flashing through her mind. Then he suddenly stood up and grabbed her cardigan to put it on her deer onsies and left the room.

       ...............................................

Hi everyone please vote and comment💓

Also if you'd check out my new shawmila story "Water and Desert" it would be amazing.