Piece Of You

"Mila...I want to be more than best friend."

"What do you mean?" Camila asked in shock.

"I want more than friendship." Ethan said with pleading eyes. "I love you Camila..since the day I saw you, when we were kids..I always wanted to be with you but I was afraid of rejection. But now I can't hide the truth."

Camila went quite She was still in shock of what Ethan was saying to her.

"I'm sorry Ethan but I don't think about you in that way." She finally managed to say.

Ethan felt his heart sinking and grabbed her arms to pull her closer in desperation. "Why not Mila?"

"You son of a bitch." Shawn came out of nowhere, pushing Ethan harder, away from Camila and he landed on her bed. Shawn grabbed his shirt and about to punch him on his face when Camila held his arm tightly begging him to let him go.

"Alright Mila but tell him to keep his hands away from you." Shawn roared.

"Who are you to tell me?" Ethan argued standing up on his feet. His eyes were full of anger and he was ready to fight him back.

"I'm her boyfriend." Shawn declared and Ethan was as shocked as Camila was few minutes ago after his confession.

"Camila!" He said in disbelief asking Camila for confirmation but she didn't reply and he took her silence as yes.

"Fuck you all." He rushed from the room in anger.

"Ethan listen." Camila shouted but it was all in vain, he was already gone.

"Why are you upset about him going away, let that asshole go wherever he wants." Shawn spat.

"Shut up Shawn don't talk about him like this." Camila was crying.

"What did I say?..you are crying for that shit, he was.."

"wanted me more than his friend, yes and there was nothing wrong in it..he didn't know about our relationship and he wanted to be the one for me..I would probably have said yes if I wasn't committed to you."
Camila cut him before he said anything else.

"Wow Mila Wow...me and my struggle to get you, my love,my feelings are nothing to you... thank you so much for revealing the truth, I was in misunderstanding that Camila Cabello fell in love with me."

"Don't misinterpret me Shawn I didn't say I don't love you." She defended herself.

"Ok! if you love me then forget about him and think about us." He held her face in his hands and looked in her eyes.

"I can't Shawn, you wasn't there when my dad lost his ability to walk, when our store didn't have enough customers, when we spent all our savings for my dad's medical expenses..but Ethan and his family was always there..He was the one I had always rely on..He was the one who encouraged me to pursue my passion, if he wasn't in my life I won't be the girl, I've become now...He was always there for me..I can't forget the most valuable person in my life." She said pushing his hands away from her face.

"You've to choose Mila...Ethan or Me, I can't share you with anyone else." He said directly with disappointment visible on his face and about to leave when Camila grabbed his hand.

"Shawn please try to understand." She begged.

"I understood Mila that's why I'm giving you space and time..think about it and make the decision." He squeezed her hand for the last time before leaving.

        ............................................

Shawn shut the door of his apartment as hard as he could and collapsed on the sofa placed in the living room. His eyes were teary, heart broken. He wanted Camila to want him as much as he wanted her but apparently that wasn't the case. She cared about other people more than him and especially that Ethan who wanted to date her. He was jealoused as fuck from him. He wanted to be in his place, he wanted to be the one who cared about her from the start. He wanted to be that support which Ethan had become in his absence. He was helpless, couldn't change anything. He would still remain her lover and Ethan would be the person who acted as a pillar of her life. He hated it here.

He needed to release all his feelings which were slowly burning him. He brought the guitar out of his bedroom, placing it on sofa near him, then burnt the joint and started smoking it.  He breathed the smoke and expelled it out in slow waves, enjoying the calm it was bringing it to his nerves. He placed the guitar in his lap and then turned on the voice recorder of his phone, putting it on the table. He started strumming his guitar gradually making a melody out of it.

Yeah it makes me wanna cry
Don't know what to do

He sang with hurt in his voice.

It's so hard but it's true
Everybody wants a piece
Of you

He continued..then took a pause thinking of something and kept strumming his guitar.

I get reckless, I'm obsessive
I'm pathetic, I'm possessive

You're so sure, it makes me insecure

You're majestic, mesmerising
Light up the room, without even trying
Baby I'm so into you, it hurts

Ahahahah, it's just isn't fair
What you put in the air
I don't wanna share

Everybody wants a piece of you
Yeayyy
I get jealous but who wouldn't
when you look like you do
From the second you walked in the room
My night is ruined
Everybody wants a piece

He strummed the guitar harder to release all of his aggression. He stopped as his phone beeped, expecting a text from Camila and saw a text from none other than Hailey.

Hey handsome. H

Shawn ignored and started strumming his guitar again but his phone started buzzing coz Hailey was now calling him.

"What?" He said directly after picking up the phone.

"What happened? Are you alright" she asked as the deep voice hit her ears.

"Yeah..why did you call?" He wasn't in mood of bearing her.

"Nothing I was just bored in the bar..I mean imagine being bored in this mass of people." She laughed but Shawn didn't respond. "I'm missing you Shawn." She said what she wanted to say.

"Then what...what should I do Hailey..or what you want me to do..to keep this phone with my ear and spend the night listening to your shit or sang lullaby to you.. sorry to break it to you but I'm not your boyfriend and I wasn't at the first place, so can you just leave me alone and let me live my life in peace and find another toy for yourself to play with." He needed to spill all his frustration over someone and Hailey got lucky to find that place. She was shocked at his response coz he was always a nice, sweet boy and no matter how much she bugged him, he wasn't that rude to her before.

"Calm down Shawn, why you've to be so rude..you probably had a fight with your baby girl I guess." She taunted.

"Yes you're right I fought with Camila and I'm upset about it coz I care and love her..and you will never understand that feeling coz you don't care about anyone except yourself."

His harsh words hit Hailey like a knife and she was whimpering in anger. He couldn't help herself to get inside the phone and pull his hair and scratch her nails over his chest and tell him that's how she was feeling right now.

"You know Mendes, fuck you deserved all that, she's a right match for you and I hope she'll keep your ass burn like that forever." She spat and shut the phone off.

Shawn threw the phone on sofa and groaned.

"Bitch!" He didn't even know who was  acting more like a bitch to him right now Hailey or Camila.

        .................................................

Keep voting and commenting💓
Sending you love and peace💓💓💓💓
Posting the first chapter of new shawmila story "Water and Desert" please give it a read and vote.