Flashback

Flashback;

14 year old Shawn was standing with his friends talking about random stuff. The place was so crowded that he could lost in the crowd very easily. Shawn came first time in LA along with his viner friends. Teen festival was a biggest opportunity for youngsters to display their talent. Alot of popular people were expected to visit the festival. He and his other Canadian Friends who used to make vines also caught by the eyes of  the organizers and were invited to perform in the event. It was a huge step for Shawn in beginning of his career. Shawn was standing in his own thoughts when he got distracted by the group of girls who were whispering something to one another, then looked at him and started laughing.
Shawn felt so uncomfortable, he asked ,
"Cameron!! Is there anything on my face or on my nose, see" He pointed towards his face. Cameron laughed, "No... but why are you asking?"

"Look that group of girls is constantly looking at me and laughing." Shawn said while looking at girls who were now staring at Cameron. Cameron winked at them and the girls started blushing while arguing to each other in confusion that whom did he wink at.

"What was this?" Shawn asked Cameron.
"Shawn you are so innocent... Those girls were trying to flirt with you and when you acted weird, their attention diverted to me, so I flirted back that's it."
Shawn was confused at what Cameron just told him, Is that what we called flirting, laughing at someone, making them uncomfortable. What kind of shit is this.

"Where is that noise coming from" Nash asked.
"From everywhere Nash, just look at how much crowd is there" Taylor showed his usual dumbness.
"No, Nash is talking about that shouting and cheering noise, I can hear it too." Jacob told Taylor.

"I think it's from there, look people are walking towards that place."
Cameron pointed a finger towards their right side. They started moving along with other people towards that place. As they reached near where the noise was coming from they saw a huge crowd standing in a circle. There was something going on in the middle.
"There!!!" Nash guided them as they dragged the bench near to the crowd and stood over it to get a better view. They saw 2 group of girls and boys from different schools standing opposite to each other, daring each other to show what they got. A boy was doing a break dance and the crowd was cheering him on. They started to enjoy the whole show as they slowly got involved, clapping, cheering and shouting to hype them up.

"Now this is the last dare". A boy with a blue t-shirt, baggy jeans and a cap on his head declared in the mic. His team was winning with 5 points.
" Send the best singer from your team and the twist is that if you'll win this round you guys would get 5 extra points"

His team mates started to snatch mic from him stopping him not to do this stupid shit cuz what if they lost? but he satisfied them by saying that there is no way they are gonna win cuz he is a really good singer. Well... pride hath a fall.

So he started singing a rap song. No doubt, he was good at it cuz people started to dance and clap with his beats and dance moves. A loud cheering and screaming was everywhere when he stopped. Suddenly the opposite team pushed the girl in the middle. She stood their with a mic in her hand but spoke nothing for a while, everyone's attention was on her. She seemed little bit shy looking at the crowd. Shawn and his friends couldn't look at her face cuz she was standing with her back turned towards them.

"Come on!!! Turn around, I wanna see your face" Taylor said desperately.

She had a denim jacket and a black skirt. Her hair were long black spreaded on her back went as down as they could view cuz of crowd. Shawn was also now curious to see her face but didn't say anything thing unlike his friends. Supporters of the opposite team started to call them losers. Slowly the voices were becoming louder.