Friend Game (Part-2)

"Camila!" The tall girl said in excitement.

"Excuse me! Do I know you?" Camila asked in confusion.

"No! I think I know you..I mean of course you are famous so everybody knows you but I don't know you coz of that reason" She tried to explain but failed.

"Umm..wait I'll talk to you later" Camila said showing her the stuff filled in her hands.

"Oh, alright" She said moving aside giving her a way and waited there till Camila was done with the shopkeeper.

"So where were we?" Camila asked the girl who was waiting for her.

"Yeah I was telling you that I know you, but you probably don't remember me" She said.

"Did we meet before?" Camila asked.

"Of course we were classmates, we studied in the same school in LA and then you left, I'm Emily by the way" She told her.

"Emily.." Camila tried to remember and then like a bulb got lightened up in her head, " Emily! Oh my God" She squealed and hugged her in excitement. "But you used to be fat, how did you lose your wait" The first thing she asked.

"That's a long story but just know that I'm a model now so I've to maintain this figure" She replied rolling her eyes.

"You are a model?" Camila asked.

"Yeah actually It's not my passion, I did modeling for few brands but my real aim is to become a successful photographer one day" She told.

"Wow that's really cool" Camila exclaimed.

"Yeah..what about you Camila, you were the most famous girl of our class due to your voice and now look at you, you are a famous singer now" She said with a biggest smile. Camila was about to respond when Ethan interrupted.

"Camila! What is taking you so long?" He said to her without noticing the other person.

"Oh Emily! That's my friend Ethan and Ethan that's my old classmate Emily" She introduced both of them to each other who were looking at each other like they've seen a ghost.

"Hi! Sorry I didn't see you" Ethan said slightly embarrassed.

"It's ok" Emily replied.

"Ok! Emily I've to go now but you can have my number we'll talk about our old memories later" She said and Emily gave Camila her phone to put her number in it.

"Okay I'll text you, bye" Emily said as both of them gave each other a goodbye hug.

"So! we are back to normal friends now" Camila said as soon as Ethan left the bakery with her.

"No" He said plainly.

"What! Ethan you were talking to me there" She said rushing behind him towards the car.

"It was only an important talk" He replied.

"Ethan" She said crossing him and standing in his way.

"Camila, get aside, I'm getting late" He said.

"I'm not getting anywhere Ethan, you've to listen to me" She declared.

"Okay then keep standing there" He said and moved aside by himself.

"What's your damn problem Ethan" She said loudly but no one got attentive as there were barely any person around them.

"What's my problem? Really Camila, What's your problem huh, you kept coming to me crying due to that motherfucker and then invited him to your new home" Anger was visible in his every word. "You know what, Now I'll never speak in your matters again, you can invite him to your home and you can leave with him for the rest of the night, who am I to speak? but don't come to me when that son of bitch would hurt you again"