Prince of Pop

Do you got plans tonight
I'm couple hundred miles from Japan and I
Was thinking I could fly to your hotel tonight
Cuz Iiiii can't get you out of my mind
Can't get you of my mind

Shawn finished the song and got out of the stage. It was 100th show of his tour. The crowd was getting wild over him. Everyone was cheering for him including his team members who were giving a well-done tap on his back for the century he just made on the stage. His body was all sweaty as he stepped in his dressing room. The first thing he picked up from the table was his water bottle which was very necessary after the performance who literally made him dehydrated.

"Dude what was that?"

Brian said as soon as he stepped in. He was his childhood friend who was always being sarcastic cracking jokes, he didn't have to take him seriously but he was feeling so sensitive after performance that he said everything which was bothering him.

"I know it was very bad. Look I tried to play cool and all but I didn't make it. I sounded like a sheep while performing in my blood i know. It was really not my fault, after performing 99 shows back to back you do sound like a sheep. My throat didn't help me that time and I am feeling really bad cuz my fans didn't deserve a performance like this, I know...."

"Heyyyy...stop"

Brian said cutting his never ending depressed speech.

"What are you talking about. You sounded amazing and I just came to know about your struggle with your voice a few seconds ago and I must have to say you did an extraordinary job of playing cool in front of everyone but you'll have to see the doctor bro."

Brian said everything in one go just like Shawn did.

"No!! Brian I'm alright I think I was just feeling overwhelmed that's why I said all the stuff. Don't take it to your head"

Shawn said while chugging more water in his throat. He knew that Brian cared about him more than himself. He will never let him go without check up.

" Then what was all that for?"

Shawn gave him a confused look.

" Don't look at me like you don't know anything. Why are you acting so weird these days? Shawn Mendes you are the one who always enjoyed performing on stage, but it seems like now you don't. You are physically present in a place but your mind is always somewhere else. Don't tell me it's about the same girl. Wait... it is about that girl,"

Shawn was in shock after hearing what Brian said a while ago. Was he really acting weird, was he really not enjoying performing his songs. These questions started wandering in his mind.

"What the fvck Brian, it's not about that girl, I don't even know her name. I don't know where she came from and where did she go. How can she be the reason of my depression."

" So you are admitting that you are depress."

Shawn looked at Brian realizing the confession he unknowingly made.

"No I mean, I...... I don't know."

Shawn said to Brian in defeat.

"Look Shawn you are my best friend we know each other for more than 20 years now, no one can understand you better than me. I know you said that she is not the reason of your depression but reality is quite opposite."

Shawn sighed while listening what Brian was saying.

"I know you can't get over that girl but you have to do it bro. It's been more than 6 years since you last time saw her. You are a prince of pop, come on you can get any girl you want, you know it. You know what? just forget about it. Let's celebrate. "

" Hey are you guys planning to celebrate without me. That's really unfair." Brian turned around to see Connor standing in the entrance still holding a camera in his hand.

"Connor you know mate you are always an invited guest in our celebration." Brian teased Connor.

"Excuse me!!! Look who is saying, the one who is an uninvited guest on Shawn's tour." Connor responded.

"I'm not uninvited guest I'm shawn's team member. You better correct your information." Brian retaliated.

"Ha..team member, can you tell what are your responsibilities on the team."
Connor asked sarcastically.

"I...I do counseling. I always give Shawn a better advice whenever he wants." Brian told Connor proudly.

"If you guys have done arguing, can we celebrate my century." Shawn said while opening the freezer and bringing out a bottle of wine in his hand.

"Yess I'm done, don't know bout Connor though." Brian said while taking the bottle out of Shawn's hand and looking at Connor who was standing there with his mouth open like he wanted to say something but was unable to do so.
...................................

Tonight the stars were shining so bright. Shawn was starring at the stars for more than half an hour now. He was so tired, he thought he would go to sleep as soon as he'd lay in bed but the minute he closed his eyes his brain started swirling around the words his friend had said to him. So he decided to come out and inhale some fresh air because the thought of not finding the love of his life was sofisticating him. Laying on the swing in an open sky, he was still thinking 'If she will never ever gonna meet him, Where will be she now, If she even alive, No!!! She has to be alive' He immediately clear his thoughts which were turning more negative.

Stars in the sky reminded him of crowd, he used to see from the stage. He focused on one star who was shining brighter than the others. He thought it was very beautiful and unique just like her. The brunette girl with long curly hair, big brown eyes, wearing a short but cute floral dress and a denim over it, carrying a pile of books, coming towards his way. The image of the girl just created in his mind and a huge smirk spreaded all over his face. He sometimes wonder how the girl who he met for once and for a moment could've so much control over him that only a thought of her could make him the happiest man in the world. No matter how popular among girls he was, how much money he had, how famous the prince of pop he was, the biggest smile on his face could only come due to her. Was that what we call "love at first sight", he didn't know...

......................................

Next part is coming soon. Don't forget to vote and comment below for suggestions. Thanks take care💓