Pride over Love (Part 2)

Camila who was sitting on a couch awkwardly looking at everything around her in the lounge except Shawn. She was contemplating her thoughts to how to start a conversation while Shawn was busy looking at the bottle of wine on the table waiting for her to speak something.

"I'm sorry" After a long thought she managed to say those words.

"Umm...did you say sorry to me" he asked for reassurance.

"Yeah I said I'm sorry cuz I think I overreacted to the situation and slapped you but it wasn't my fault you kissed me first" she said protecting her self-respect.

"You know what?..I really don't need your sorry cuz I know you are not saying it with your heart, it's OK just go..my publicist will never bother you...I promise" He said with a taunting smile not even looking at her , instead focusing on pouring wine in the glass. Camila felt so embarrassed of herself. No one had ever ignored her like that. His coldness was making her went crazy.

"Why are you not looking at me" She said in frustration. From what Brian told her, if he was crazy for her then he should be happy on her apology but instead he was seemed to be unaffected and didn't give two fucks about her.

"What?" Shawn finally looked up at her getting attentive by her boldness.

"Why you are ignoring me like that...I wanted to talk to you..I haven't slept last night, I don't know why I'm feeling guilty but I just wanna tell you that I'm really sorry from my heart and I want you to forgive me" She spilled every word which was bothering her.

"Ok...it's ok I accept your apology" he said again with the same coldness.

"Do you have anything else to say" he asked.

"No" she said with a confused look on her face.

"Then you should leave now..I'm busy" he told her while standing up from his seat.
Camila looked at him in disbelief then immediately left the place. He locked the door behind feeling satisfied that now it's her turn to bear everything he was bearing for years.

                  ............................

Camila was nervous, it would be an understatement. She was super nervous because it was her first time releasing a song. A song with Shawn Mendes, the thought of this made her nothing but ashamed of her. Shawn didn't change his behavior towards her. They did a photoshoot and some promo together but Shawn only talked to her when it was important, otherwise he ignored her and was so professional unlike when they recorded senorita mv where he was all fun and tried to flirt.

Camila couldn't deny that she had a crush on him since the day he met her as Luke. She thought he was cute and if he'd really like her then he'd come back to her but circumstances were against the situation and she had to leave LA. He wasn't the same boy infact now he was more jacked and attractive. She was absolutely fan of his music but when she met him as a person , her crush on him grew stronger. Like every girl who could easily fell for him, she was too. At least that's what she knew in her head but was too coward and egoistic to admit.

Shawn's cold behavior with her was extremely hurtful but she didn't wanna show any sign of weakness.

"Wow! Wow! Wow!" Roger said while looking at the laptop.

"What happened" she asked nervously.

"You guys blew it" he said with the happiest face.

"Can you tell in simple wording..did it go well" she wasn't expecting song to be major hit but at least the beginning of her career shouldn't go flop.

"It's going to be super hit Camila, already doing extra well" Roger told her. Camila felt like a weight is lifted from her shoulders.

                ................................