Questions

"This is so beautiful, exactly what I wanted" Camila said examining the poolside of the villa Ethan selected for her.

"I know that's the only Spanish style house I could find in Hollywood hills" Ethan told following behind her.

"I really like the kitchen" Sinu said coming out of the house. The house was huge with comfortable, four bedrooms.

Camila sat down on a floor near pool, putting her feet in it.

"That's cool" She said moving her feet in water.

"So when will you shift here"Ethan smiled.

"Tomorrow"She said straight.

"Really" He said in surprise.

"Of course Ethan, I can't wait to shift in here" She exclaimed.

"Ok then I'll check the paper work for one last time and make the transaction" He told her.

"You are the best person ever, I love you" She hugged him in excitement.

"Let me breathe Mila" Ethan said suffocated in her hug but he was enjoying it till she'll choke him to death.

"Sorry" She smiled moving away from him.

        .............................................

Camila ran in the corridor looking for Shawn's dressing room, as she got off the stage. She opened the show with a bang and everyone was praising her. After getting rid of everyone who was pulling her for pictures, she rushed to find Shawn. Finally she found a door open with Shawn's name, people were coming in and out of the room. She ran to see Shawn staring at the screen in blue and black dress suit. He turned as he could feel her presence there.

"Camila!"

"Shawn"

They hugged each other, Shawn's wrapping his hands around her.

"I was looking for you" She said taking in his scent.

"I just watched your performance, you blown away everyone, it was super amazing" He told her not letting her escape from his hug.

Manny coughed behind his son to get his attention.

"Oh..sorry, I forgot..Mila meet my dad" He said introducing her to Manny Mendes.

"Señorita right" His dad said giving her a sweet hug.

"Yeah" She said shyly.

"That's my mom" He said as Camila hugged Karen.

"You are looking so beautiful" Camila complemented.

"Look at her, Isn't she really the sweetest angel I ever met....Now I get it why Shawn can't stop talking about you" Karen said with biggest smile on her face bugging Shawn.

"Mom" Shawn said feeling little embarrassed.

"What.. that's true, you know I and Manny were stunned to see you two together in the music video..you two would make a beautiful couple"

"I agree" Manny noded at Karen's confession.

"That's enough I think,come Mila.." Shawn grabbed Camila's hand to avoid anymore embarrassment and took her to the side.

"I'm sorry, my mom and dad-"

"Don't" Camila cut him, her face still blushing "They're so sweet, I loved them."

"Well they are my parents"

"Weren't you embarrassed few seconds ago" Camila told him.

"No! It was just little too much" He said pursing his lips with his tongue. Camila's face turned red as she noticed how hot he looked right now.