Always Been You (Part-1)

"Keep it straight" Shawn instructed Camila while cleaning the wound over her palm.

"Your apartment is nice" She told him looking around her. The second they entered there, Shawn went in bathroom to wash his face and without estimating the damage caused to his beauty, he grabbed the first aid box to help Camila.

"Yeah! It's rented" He said while wrapping her wound and then lifted his head up to look at Camila. "For a month..till I finish my work" He added.

"Why don't you buy your own apartment in LA..I mean you've an important business here and you're rich enough"She asked curiously.

"Coz I don't want to..It's not my home and there's no reason to buy place which only belong to business" He said while giving the final round of wrap, tying the knot.

"I want...a house here, Ethan will soon find me one" She told in excitement. Shawn's jaw clenched at name of Ethan but he tried to control himself.

"You should rest now" He said shuting the first aid box and was about to stand from the couch when sudden action of Camila frozed him in his place.

"Camila!" All he could manage to say.

"Thanku Shawn" She said wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest.

"For what?" He asked gently. Camila lifted her head from his chest to look up at him.

"For risking your life for me" She said looking in his eyes still wrapping her arms around him.

"I didn't risk my life." He said placing a hand on her face and tugging her hair behind her ear. "I saved my life coz you are my life Camila"

Camila didn't answer and put her head again on his chest and started sobbing. Shawn gently put his hand on her back, rubbing it slowly.

"I love you Mila" He said kissing her head. She lifted her head from his chest staring in his face and put her hand on it, slowly caressing the red marks on his skin.

"Does it hurt?" She asked in a soft voice.

"No, as long as you're with me" He said with close eyes feeling her caress on his face.

"I know that you love me" She replied and his eyes shot open. "Maybe I love you too" She added.

"Then why....." He was desperate to ask her to reciprocate those feelings but Camila put her finger on his lips.

"Shshsh... Stay quite" She said moving her face near him and placing her lips over his, giving him a soft peck over his injured lip. Shawn closed his eyes again getting lost in the moment.

"Does it feel better?" She asked caressing his cheek.

"It feels magical" He replied and was about to say something else when his phone started ringing. He sighed, looking at Brian's name on display and switched it off.

"Camila!" He took her han in his but the phone started ringing again.

"Pick up the phone, it can be important" She told him.

"Right" He sighed again and picked up the call.

"Thank God man, I hope I'm not interrupting anything" Brian on the other side spoke.

"Brian can you come straight to the point, I'm busy right now" He told him, eyeing Camila who was looking with concern at him.

"I know man, I just wanted to warn you..I heard some people saying that the tall guy is a famous singer so you should be prepared for monster Gina in the morning" Brian told him.