Belong to Music

"Mila this rack is full now"
Ethan came down from ladder to drag it to the next rack to put things on it.

"Wait!!" Camila told him while pulling her phone out of pocket of her jeans.
"Who's this" He asked her while leaning on the ladder
"I don't know, it's a new number." She said while picking up the phone.

"Hello"

"Hi!! Are you Karla Camila Cabello Estrabo?" The voice on the other side of the phone said her full name.

"Yes but who are you" She asked.
"I'm Jack, from the same bar where you have performed a month ago."
Camila of course remember the incident but she was surprised that why they were calling her again.

"But I told you I just wanted money, I don't wanna sing again." Ethan's eyes widened on camila's words. Did she say "Sing", when did she do that and why she didn't tell him. He thought to himself.

"I know and I'm not gonna ask you to sing in a bar" He continued " Actually the day you sang, there was a music director from a well-known music company in the bar...who really liked your performance and he wanna meet you." Jack told her. Camila was now completely shocked. She didn't believe that could actually happen.

"But...I mean how is this possible..Is this a prank or something" she said in a disbelief.

"That's not a prank..I'm telling you the truth, if you don't believe then came in the bar tomorrow at 5 pm and talk to him by yourself." Jack tried to convince her.

"O...OK....I'll see" she turned the phone off. It was like Ethan was waiting for Camila to shut off the phone cuz his mind was blowing with questions.

"Mila who was this and why didn't you tell me that you sang somewhere, Did you go through auditions or something and who is pranking you what's the matter Camila...tell me each and everything." Ethan said in a one go.

" Calm down Ethan...I myself don't believe what just happen...A music director from a well known company wanna meet me...How is this even possible." Mila said while making her way to sit somewhere so that her mind could start processing.

"What!! Mila" Ethan exclaimed with happiness. " See i told you.....I told you millions of time that you don't belong here...you are born to sing...you belong to music...see i was right."Ethan was more than happy for Camila, it was like his one of the wish had just fulfilled. On the other hand Camila didn't know if she should go to meet whatever the person wanna meet him or not.
"What are you thinking" Ethan asked her
" I'm just thinking if I should go to meet him or not..." She replied in confusion.
" Of course you should....and this time, I'll never let you waste this opportunity.. understand" He declared.

             .....................................

"Shawn I don't think, this is a good idea" Brian told Shawn as they were on their way back to LA but something came in Shawn's mind and now they were standing in front of Cabello's super store, waiting for Camila to come out of it.

" I just wanna see her face that's it" Shawn replied.
" But you've her picture now, so what's the point" Connor interrupted.
"You really think a picture would satisfy my desire to see her after such a long time" He said and started looking outside of his car's window when he saw Camila coming out of the store with Ethan. Shawn's eyebrows furrowed as he saw an unknown boy with her.

"Who is that guy?" He said.
"Don't worry shawn, that bar guy told us that she is single" Brian replied.
"Maybe she didn't tell anyone that she's dating someone" Connor said while seeing Camila laughing on Ethan's joke as she sat in the car with him. Shawn pulled his phone out and started calling someone.
"Bro we are already late, let's move now" Brian said but Shawn told him to shut his mouth.