No reason to stay (Part-2)

Shawn showered, changed his clothes and got back to his room where Camila was unconsciously sleeping on his comfortable bed. He slowly walked towards her, trying to make less sound and sat on his bedside near her. She was looking beautiful just like a fairy in that dress which was short but she was wearing her leggings. Shawn couldn't help but just stared at her intensily. He thought how stupid he was to miss the opportunity to be with this angel. He thought about how that his little moment of happiness will be over soon when she'll awake.

Those thoughts made him sad. Unintentionally, he moved a hair tendril from her face to the side and gently caressed the skin on her face and neck. He wanted to kiss her so bad but this time he wanted to make things right about which he wasn't as much confident as before but he had to try coz he didn't give up on anything in his entire life. He could sit there the whole night seeing her face caressing her hands, arms and face but to his unfortunate, he only got 2 hrs to do so.

He was sitting on the floor with his head on the bed near her body swinging in sleep but didn't want to when Camila started getting into her conscious. She slightly opened her eyes not being able to open them fully. Shawn immediately lift his head at the sudden movement and realised Camila is about to awake. He stood up to settle on a bed in worry.

"Camila!! Are you alright" He asked grabbing one of her hand in his.

"Shawn?...Am I dreaming...where am I" she asked in a surprise still feeling giddy.

"No you are not dreaming Camila, it's me Shawn and you are here in my room" he told her with a little smirk.

"Wha-" she sat up in panic and started getting up from the bed.

"What are you doing....just lay there" he said trying to stop her.

"No what I'm doing here... I've to go" she said standing up, hands in her hair but didn't get to stand for a long period when she started feeling nauseous. Shawn grabbed her before she fell and settled her on a bed.

"Look....calm down..I'm not gonna harm you or anything..You collapsed after your performance due to dehydration and anxiety and doctor gave you an injection to calm your nerves and sleep well. No one was there to take care of you, so I brought you with me.." he told her. Camila looked at him with the puppy eyes, feeling weakness in her entire body and just wanted to sleep right there again.

"Now all you have to do is, just stay there in bed till I'll bring you juice and gave you a medicine... So you'll be able to stand on your feet" he said adjusting covers on her and leaving her with a smile on his face.

Camila was lying there while Shawn called for room service to bring fresh juice in his room. He turned back and sat on the bed again.

"You need to take care of yourself from now...you know doing shows and performing day and night is pretty exhausting. Keep yourself hydrated and eat healthy...you have to go through so much more" he said while sharing his experience.

"Why do you care?" She said bluntly.

"What do you mean?" He asked slightly turning his face towards her.

"You hate me right...I let your pride fall....I'm just a random girl who wanted to get laid for you... according to you...then why do you care" she spat. Shawn gulped the bitterness of her words. Luckily he didn't have to answer due to knock on his door. He got up to receive his order and poured the juice in a glass for her.