Always Been You (Part-2)

"Mila it's for putting on food, not on my head..gosh!" Shawn said closing one eye, feeling the cold oil pouring on his forehead.

"Can you please shut your mouth for a while" Camila told him.

"Fine!" He said giving up. Camila start massaging his forehead with her soft tiny hands, making circles on his sides. The black stripped shirt from last night was still on his body coz he didn't got the time to change it.

"Camila!!!" He moaned her name as he felt pleasure. She stopped for a second but then ignored the thoughts running in her head.

"Does it feel good?" She asked.

"Good would be an understatement, it feels like I'm in heaven" He said with a slight smirk. "Where did you learn this?" He asked.

"My grandmother used to do it whenever me or my sister felt headache"She told him.

"Your hands are magic Mila..I want these hands to be always on my skin" He said forgetting everything in pleasure. Camila took that as a red signal and stopped what she was doing.

"Why did you stop?" Shawn asked pouting.

"COZ it's enough for your headache" She replied while closing the cap of oil bottle. Shawn grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him in a way that she landed straight on his lap.

"Why are you doing this Mila" He asked directly.

"What?.. What I'm doing?, Let me go.. what the fuck" She said trying to escape from his hold but instead Shawn pulled her closer and wrapped his hands around her even more tighter.

"You are fuckin with my brain Mila..you were massaging my head few seconds ago, last night you kissed me and said words,..I still didn't figure them out.. what do you want from me Mila" He said with his face hovering over her's which could easily make Camila intimidated.

"I...I didn't kiss you..it was just a quick peck" She defended herself.

"Whatever..it was still a kiss for me, just tell me Camila What's going on in your head" He insisted.

"Nothing is going on, I don't want anything Shawn, I just did that coz you helped me and we are friends" She felt like crying now.

"Come on Mila, don't tell me that you give these kinda pecks to Ethan too, coz he's also your friend" He taunted.

"You know you are such an asshole" She said helplessly, now with anger and tears filled in her eyes.

"Camila just admit that you like me and I'll stop being an asshole" He said with confidence.

"Ha! You and your silly pride Shawn Mendes..you really are so confident in yourself but lemme tell you that if even I've feelings for you, I'd never date you for two reasons.. number 1, You broke my trust and number 2, I don't want my friends to meet you and recall the memory of their hookups with you" She snapped.

"Camila!" He was of course offended by her words "I wish I could go back in my past and erase every night I spent with a random girl, just to get over you but I can't..it's my reality and you've to accept that but it's also the fact that no matter who was with me in my bed, you were always on my mind Camila..it's Always been you, not Hailey or any girl on this planet have the power on me the power you hold on me,... Sometimes I think..I would die if I lost you" He said looking in her eyes with so much emotions that Camila couldn't hold back her tears which started streaming on her face.

"I was right, you are really an asshole" She said putting her head on his chest wrapping her arms tightly around his waist.

"Hey! Is that my pet name from now" He said trying to make her smile.

"Maybe" She replied wiping her tears from her face.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked randomly looking at her cute face.

"What.. Nope" She replied moving away from his chest.

"As you wish I just wanted to return the favour" He flirted.

"You know you can return the favour by bringing me breakfast coz I'm starving" She said while getting out of his lap.

"Alright! I'll order and then go for shower" He told her and pick his phone to order breakfast.

            .....................................

"What are you grinning at?" Brian said noticing the constant smile crept on Shawn's face since he arrived in his apartment. Brian was going back to Toronto in the evening, so he just came to say farewell to his friend.

"What?" Shawn said snapping from his thoughts.

"I said what are you grinning at?" Brian asked.

"Nothing..I'm just happy" He replied.

"Oooh!! I forgot you and Camila were together last night"Brian said placing his hands at the back of his head. "So did there something happen like something touchy touchy" He said annoying Shawn.

"Of course not you dickhead...We just talked" Shawn told him.

"So she said yes that's why you are happy" Brian exclaimed.

"She said she would think about it and I'm 99.8% sure she'd say Yes" Shawn replied.

"Wow.." Brian said opening his eyes as big as possible.

"I'll be heading back to Toronto next week coz this week I have to remain undercover according to Gina" Shawn told him. Brian just noded and smiled.

        .....................................

I hope you're liking it, please vote and comment❤️