Night In the Club

Camila opened the taxi door poking her umbrella outside. Footpath was wet due to rain which started pouring just 10 minutes after she left the studio. She started walking in dark, hiding her face in her hoodie but colour of the night wasn't making her recognisable when she saw a known face walked out of the cafe. She kept walking under the umbrella which was making taping sounds due to rain. As soon as the cafe lights made her face visible, she immediately stopped the other person who turned her back to move away.

"Camila!" Emily said in surprise putting her hands in the pockets of her stylish and warm jacket. She was wearing high boots over blue jeans her style coz LA in November was extremely cold at night.

"Sorry I shouldn't have stopped you but I need your help if you never mind" Camila told her.

"What happened?" She asked with a concerned look.

"Actually I was in a wrong lane and I took a cab to go home but then I came to know that I forgot to bring enough cash or credit with me, so he dropped me here...if you aren't busy can you drop me home please" She pleaded.

"Of course I will" Emily replied while standing under a small shade in front of coffee shop to shelter herself from rain. "But I came with my friend in nearby club and our car is parked over there" She pointed to a slightly distant place."I just came here coz I was feeling suffocated there, so if you'll come with me I'll just take my car keys from my friend and then we'll go back" She replied still smiling.

"Ok" Camila responded and started walking behind Emily.

"You can come under my umbrella" Camila offered her.

"No it's fine..I love rain" She replied slightly turning her head towards her but kept moving. As soon as they stepped into the club, the guards took Camila's umbrella away from her as it was strictly prohibited to take any extra thing inside, the loud music started pouring in her ears but as they moved further towards the place the music become louder and when they reached to the crowded place Camila felt like her ear drums were about to errupt. She kept her both hands on her ears to avoid the unpleasant sound. But it wasn't for long time as she had to use her hands and arms to push the drunk crazily dancing girls and boys away from her path following Emily's steps.

"She isn't there" Emily told her taking a look at the place in front of the counter and then took her phone out of her pocket to call her. Camila stood there watching Emily having some words with her friend, waiting for her to end the call.

"Sorry she's upstairs with her boyfriend.. I'll go and take the keys" She told her little embarrassed.

"It's fine..I'll wait for you here" Camila replied trying not to make her feel awkward. Emily noded and within seconds get lost in the crowd.

Camila sat there on a stoll in front of a counter. The bartender asked her for drinks which she refused. After sometime she realised Emily was right about how suffocated this place was due to bundles of sweaty drunk bodies jumping on the floor. She unzipped her black hoodie and took it off from her body revealing her white tanktop under which red bra strip was peaking out from her shoulder. She moved her hands in her hair then rubbed them on her blue jeans in anxiousness. Her head was constantly in a direction where Emily left until she heard a familiar voice laughing behind her back. 'Oh no' She thought and slightly turned her head to confirm her doubt and found out that she was right. Shawn was right there just a few inches away from her laughing hysterically with the bunch of his guy friends but one friend wasn't a guy. She was a girl none other than the girl who ruined their relationship before 'Miss Hailey Baldwin' and to her surprise, Shawn wasn't bothered by her presence instead he seemed to be completely enjoying her company. She turned her head back to the track cursing herself and him.