Broken

"Come on man, let's go to the bar. Enough of your Romanticism" Brian told Shawn.

"And what is it, I don't even have a girlfriend" Shawn replied looking at the laptop placed in his lap. They both were sitting on a balcony with amazing view of city outside.

"Like the fuck I would've several girlfriends if I was you but it's a sad reality that you are the famous popstar who don't give a fuck about million girls just waiting for him to say yes" Brian exaggerated.

"You know everything Brian still you talk this shit everytime, I'm fed up of it" Shawn shut his laptop and said in frustration.

" Okay Okay calm down I was just saying... let's go to the club and I will never talk about it again" Shawn lifted his eyebrows to look at Brian. "I promise" He added.

"What are you promising man?" Connor's voice hit to their ears as soon as he entered the place with coffee mug. Shawn was addicted to coffee as it kept him energetic coz his work was so draining at a times. Brian on the other hand only liked to have a bear instead of boring coffee. He handed the mug to Shawn.

"Brian is thinking of Brian thoughts which are absolutely bullshit like always" Shawn told him while grabbing the mug.

"Wait..you just agreed to go with me" Brian protested.

"When?" Shawn shrugged his shoulders.

"I think Brian is right Shawn...let's have fun and you were the most fun person what did just happen" Connor said.

"Huh!!" Shawn huffed. "Just pretending to be a fun person don't make you one I was always broken from inside" He added while taking a sip.

"No no no" Brian said while getting up."I'm not gonna listen to your bullshit again... just get up and go..make yourself presentable and we are leaving for a club" He declared.

"But.." Shawn was about to say but stopped as Brian glared at him.

"You know me Shawn I'm gonna take your ass to club tonight even if I have to drag u outta this place" He said still glaring at him and walked away.

Shawn turned to Connor who huffed a laugh at Brian's gesture.

"What? He's your best friend just like you.. stubborn" Connor told him and he moved his head down in defeat.

          ...........................................

(Sorrrrry guys for late update I was a bit busy, this is a short chapter but I'll make sure to make next chapter longer and update u guys soon
Please vote❤️)