We were made to break💔

"So this was...your game, I don't mean anything to you..do I?" Camila managed to say within sniffles. He didn't has the idea that she was standing behind him and has heard most part of his conversation.

"Camila.." He sighed.

"Just tell it with your mouth Mendes...what we did, mean something to you or not?" She said more aggressively.

"No.." He didn't get to say any other word as he received a hard slap not but harder than the first one straight on his face. His first reaction was a shocked look but than he clenched his jaw controlling his anger.

"You deserve this...and you know what?....I don't know why I thought you didn't deserve the first one but you deserved that too" she spat.

"Really.." Shawn wasn't able to hold his anger anymore. " I deserved that slap.." he chuckled. Camila looked at him in confusion with her teary eyes.
"You are right I deserved that coz who the fuckin idiot I was to fell for a girl about whom I didn't know anything, not even her name. I was fuckin idiot to wait for her, to do everything to bring her in my life..An ass like me should deserve that.. you are right but you know what you didn't deserve...my love, my attention, my everything and what you deserved was just a night to fulfill my lust...you are nothing more than any random girl with whom I spent a night with, Miss Camila Cabello..I hate you" He poured all of his anger in front of her.

"I wish I could tell you that I hate you too but you don't even worth my hate" These words of her hit straight to his heart. He felt like someone had just put a huge rock over it. He was frozen in his place, couldn't move. Camila was out of sight but he didn't have courage to face her anymore. Tears started sprouting from his eyes as he listened the slamming voice of the door which was clear signal that she had left and would probably never see his face again.

                   ....................................

"Come on!!! that's fuckin awesome" Shawn waved his beer bottle in the air, cheering the people dancing in the club.

"Shawn! I think we should leave" Brian said worriedly.
"What? dude party has just fuckin started... lemme get drunk properly" Shawn said in displease with a slight drunken smile on his face.
"Bro it was your 3rd bottle of beer..how much you wanna drink" Connor told him.
"I wanna sink in this beer Connor...I'm enjoying my fuckin life.. look how fuckin happy I am" He said lifting the bottle to his chest.
"Did you have a fight with Camila? What's going on?" Brian asked.
"Who is Camila...I don't know any Camila..wait, that cute girl with angel voice..you thought her name was Camila" he laughed hysterically. " She isn't Camila, she is angel..my angel...she ain't like all these bitches" he pointed towards all the girls dancing on the floor in front of them.
"And you know what..she isn't real" he laughed again."Who the fuck is Camila" he said while chugging the beer and started shouting towards the crowd when a blonde girl pulled him to dance with her.

"I think Shawn has lost his mind...I haven't seen him cursing that much in my whole life" Connor said.

"He only curses in two situations either in happiness or in anger and this time I think it's something to do with Camila... actually I'm sure" Brian told Connor.
"Where are you going" Connor asked Brian.
"Just have to call Camila..keep an eye on Shawn" he told Connor.

Brian made his way outside the club, to call Camila but she wasn't picking her phone up. On the sixth attempt, she finally picked it up.
"Why you are calling me now" a heavy voice full of anger responded. Her voice suggested that she had been crying for a good amount of time and her condition didn't seem any better than Shawn.

"Camila what happened between you and Shawn..Are you alright?" He asked in a worry.

"Why don't you ask your friend, what he did" she said.

"I asked him but he is not in a condition to tell anything..I mean he is drunk" he told her.

"I don't care..and don't call me again" she said hurriedly and shut the phone up. Brian put his phone in his pocket in disappointment and turned to move inside.

           ......................................

Shawn tried to stand up from his bed but wasn't able to stand properly. Brian and Connor made sure he won't bring any girl with him in that condition, so he was alone. The affect of the bear was slightly lightened but it wasn't over completely and his head was pounding. He slowly made his way to the drawer and sat down on the floor. He pulled out his old diary and opened the page where he wrote his song "I don't even know your name", then flipped the next page which was empty. He picked up his pen and started writing on it.

Taste the poison from your lips
Lately, we're as good as gone
Oh, our love is drunk and it's
Singin' me my favorite song

Me and you, we were made to break
I know the truth, but it's much too late

            ........................................

Camila was sitting in her lounge with her family. They were meeting each other after a long time. Sofi was on vacations so they decided to visit her in LA.
"Mila you've a really pretty house" her mom told her with fruits in her hands coming out of the kitchen.

"It's not that big and it's not mine..it's rented, I'll buy one for myself and for you guys very soon" she told them with a smile while holding her father's finger with one hand. She was sitting on the floor in her father's feet who was on a wheelchair, putting her head in his lap.

"My sweet daughter, you don't have to buy home for us...just do it for yourself, we'll live happily anywhere just seeing you happy and successful." Her father told her caressing her hair.

"I know papa..but your little Mila is grown up now and wanted to do something for you, so let me do this for my own sake" she said while smiling at him.

"Mija..I wanted to meet Shawn Mendes..you promised me" Sofi reminded her.

"Oh Mila, you didn't tell us about that beautiful boy..he seemed sweet, and you two look cute together." Sinu commented trying not to bring the slap incident which came in the news coz her father was still unaware of it. Though Camila and Ethan satisfied sinu to not to worry about it and when their song came out, she was relieved but she still had a doubt that they were hiding something. A slight pain appeared on Camila's face and she turned her face to look away.

It was more than a month since Shawn and her fight but she didn't get over it yet. She tried her best to remain busy and only focus on her album. She wrote tons of songs and recorded some of them in just 3 weeks but her heart wasn't able to heal. Hearing his name only refreshed her wounds.

"Is there everything okay? Mila!" Sinu asked with a concerned look.

"Mila can you come with me...I wanna tell you something" Ethan who was outside to meet his old friend and knew about everything, probably listened to what they were talking about when he entered the house.

"Yes..wait" she said with a grateful look and stood up. As soon as they went outside, Camila hugged him so tight and started sobbing in his chest.
"Camila!! look at me" he said pushing her shoulders.
"Are you alright" he said with sympathy.
"I'm not but I'll be...soon" she said wiping her tears with her sleeves.
"That's like a good girl..I know you..a strong girl like you doesn't look good in tears" he assured her.
"Thanks" she said.
"For what?" He asked.
"For always supporting me, for always being their for me and for understanding me...I'm the luckiest girl that I have a friend like you Ethan" she told him with a smile.
"But it's not going to work...you can offer me a cup of coffee tho" he told her to make her mood better.
"Just give me a minute then" she replied with a biggest smile.

                   .......................................

( Hey everyone! I can't get over wonder, such a nice song❤️ Vote for my story lovelies and your opinion means a lot to me..take care💖💖💖)