Falling all in you

"Mama everything is going perfect there....you know I have met Ariana grande and Shawn Mendes yesterday and many more famous people" she was about to tell about the collab with Shawn in excitement but she controlled herself as her management told her that she need to keep it a secret.

"Mija!!! Oh my god did you meet Billie too?" Sofi asked.

"Nope unfortunately but there were many more...Mama what about store..is it going well" she worriedly asked. Ethan told her that he'll see that matter, she didn't have to worry but she was still worried cuz it was their sole source of income and very close to her heart.

"Don't worry Mila, Ethan has appointed a very nice store keeper for our store." She took a sigh of relief on her mom's revelation.

                 .............................

Shawn was strumming his guitar not knowing what to do, sitting in front of his longtime crush who was busy in brainstorming, trying to make words that fit right in the melody. Her face leaned into the papers, the pen she was holding was moving into her hair. She pinched her eyebrows together and then lifted her head to face Shawn.

Shawn who was busy in observing her each and every facial expression, didn't get the time to move his eyes from her. Her sudden movement made him to search for things, he didn't know he needed.

"Have you lost something." Her voice just added fuel to his nervousness. But he didn't stop and ignored her.

"Can I help you" she asked again.

"No...No..I was just looking for my....wallet...wait...it's in my car...I think I left it there" His shuddering voice said.

"Oh" she didn't know how to respond.
"So I was just thinking of this lyric...I love it when you call me señorita.... should we start the song from right there?" She continued.

"What? How you said that" he caught something new in her.

"What I said that?..I said.."

"No!! I mean the way you said senorita, Are you Spanish?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah!! I'm from Mexico actually"

"Aren't you from Cuba?" He didn't know where he was going cuz when she was near him, his brain somehow stopped working and his words came out of his heart.

"Wait... how'd you know that" she snapped.

"So you are from Cuba...am I right" he didn't wanna tell her that he was actually her stalker...of course what a creepy Maniac would do that.

"No.. actually I am... but I just born in Cuba...but I am from Mexico" she responded.

"Oh!! Tell me something more about you...I mean about your family and everything...I wanna know" he said plainly.

"Okaayy..but aren't we suppose to work on a song here" she told him.

"Yeah!! We are...but...you know..if we wouldn't be comfortable with each other...we didn't know each other..so I don't think so we can work together like this...you know what I mean... we'll have to get along with each other so we can easily write and sing a song together" He wasn't wrong actually but it was more than to write a song together.

"Yeah!! you are right... In that case...hi!! I'm Camila Cabello" he smiled on her way of introducing herself but his smile didn't faded but got wider till the end. She told him everything about her, her family, her favourite things. He already knew some of the things but some are really new to him, like her fondness for bananas.

"Are you kidding me...no way you actually eat bananas with pizza" he couldn't hold his laughter. During the whole conversation, he found every little detail about her so amusing. There were moments when he wanted to kiss her so bad, on her unintentionally being cute but he really had to control himself.