Beauty In Love❤️

Little rays of sunlight started hitting Camila's eyes. She opened her one eye to see it was already morning. She remembered when she laid down on bed at night, she received a text from Shawn. "I was so happy tonight that forgot to say I love you too babe. sleep well my sweetheart😘❤️" She couldn't help herself but kept smiling until her eyes closed and she went into valley of beautiful dreams about him and with him.

She woke up with the same smile tugged on her lips when she flipped around on her bed and felt something soft on her hand. Her eyes widened on the sight of several bouquet of red roses and sunflowers covering the other half of her bed. She sat straight grabbing the rose bouquet smelling the flowers and it felt like the most beautiful morning of her life. She picked up the card tugged in the bouquet and read "Happy Birthday My Love" on it and realised it was Shawn.

A tear fell from her eye. Never in a million years she thought of someone who would love her like him. She felt so lucky in that moment. A knock on her door made her to jump from her bed in excitement. She quickly rushed to open the door to find a big gift box with bunch of heart balloons tied to it on the floor. She carried the box to her room to unwrap it. After opening the box, she found another box full of chocolates in it. She pulled it out and put it aside. Leaning in, she pulled out a mug with her portrait on it's surface. Her face was now glimmering in happiness. She found a cushion beneath it with a sunflower embroided on it and a card which said "Happy Birthday Camila, I have a very special gift for you but it's a surprise for tonight. Now come to your window."

She rushed towards the window removing the blinds and saw Shawn standing in her lawn in black jeans and dark blue T-shirt looking handsome as always but what caught Camila's eyes was the banner which was hanging below gas balloons he was holding, with "Happy Birthday Camila" written on it. She put her hand on her mouth in shock.

"Happy Birthday my Life, my love, my everything." Shawn shouted towards her, holding sunflowers in his hands. Camila didn't waste a second and quickly ran from her room through stairs to reach the porch. Her mom and sister were standing in a way with her dad but she was in too much hurry to look at them until she landed in Shawn's arm and he released the balloons in air to grab her by her waist, picking her up in air. They both watched the balloons flying above and kept smiling.

"I love you." Camila said.

"I love you more." He said and gave her a peck on lips before putting her down. "That's for you." He handed her sunflowers.

"Thank you."She smiled at him and his stomach filled with butterflies. This was the smile he waited to see for years. A smile purely in love.

"Come in children, I'm preparing the breakfast." Sinu called them from behind and Camila pulled him in her house.

                 .....................................

Camila stepped in the beautiful venue  to hear people chearing for her around her and singing her birthday wish. She could see so many known faces clapping around her. Shawn was behind her leading her way when she saw Ethan with mic on stage.

"Ethan!" She said in surprise.

"Today is birthday of the most amazing and beautiful person I ever known." Ethan said and everyone started clapping. "I know her since we were kids and I've never seen her once in her life thinking for herself. She gave so many sacrifices to support her family. I've never seen a girl more stronger than her but tonight it's her turn to enjoy herself, to think about herself. Tonight is your night Camila Cabello." The crowd again started clapping. "And to make this night more wonderful, Shawn Mendes will take the stage to begin the celebration."

Camila turned to see Shawn winking at her and then moving on a stage. He gave Ethan a hug and took his seat in front of piano while rest of the band took their position. She was both surprised and happy to see Ethan and Shawn behaving nice to each other.

You're too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You are like heaven in touch
I wanna hold you so much

Everyone went in a state of awe as his beautiful and soothing voice hit their ears while Camila couldn't hold her tears which were dripping from her eyes with a beautiful smile on her face.

I love you baby
If it's quite alright
I love you baby
In the lonely nights
I love you baby
Just know that it's true

Her heart started beating fast as she heard his voice full of emotions. It was the most beautiful thing she ever saw in her life.

I need you baby
Now I found you stay
Let me love you baby
Let me love you.....

He finished the song pressing the keys of piano and everyone started clapping and cheering. He came down from the stage moving closer to her, stood right in front of her and looked in her eyes as her heart stopped beating.

"Will you be my girlfriend Camila Cabello?" He asked and the crowd went quite. Everyone's eyes were on them now waiting for Camila to say something. She looked back in his eyes and instead of answering, she grabbed his neck, reaching for his mouth, kissing him passionately and everyone got her answer as they started clapping.

"Yes Shawn Mendes, I will love to be your girlfriend." She announced and he kissed her again.

Rest of the night was beautiful, perhaps one of the most memorable night of her life. All of her family and friends were there. Later that night Ethan told her that Shawn called him and requested him to arrange this night for you. Camila was more than happy after hearing that. After celebration they went to the studio house of Shawn and slept in each other's arms.

Shawn opened his eyes and found Camila sleeping on his chest in the morning. He looked at her adorable face like it was a dream. When Camila woke up she found Shawn staring at her with puppy eyes.

"Hey why you are looking at me like this." She asked.

"You won't believe Mila, how many times I dreamt of this moment and now this is really happening. It feels like a movie." He said tugging her hair behind her ear and she just shyly smiled.

"You know, this is the beauty in love, you wish, you wait, you try harder and then you get the love of your life. This is the most amazing feeling you'll ever feel." He said caressing her cheek.

"I love you Shawn, you make me feel like I'm queen." She said holding his caressing hand.

"Coz you're my queen. My Reina." He told her.

"When did you learn Spanish." She said in surprise.

"Just this word coz I wanted to know but I'm thinking of learning the whole language."

"Really!" She said in disbelief.

"Of course, anything for you Mila."He said placing a kiss on her forehead and then his phone started buzzing.

"Who's this?" She asked.

"Aaliyah."He told.

"Your sister." She was about to get up but Shawn didn't let her escape his arm which was holding her.

"It's my sister, don't worry and I want them to see us together." He told and received the call on facetime. Camila put her head back on his chest.

"Hey Liyah."

"What's up..wait you are with Camila...oh my god, you both are now officially together...Mum!!!...Dad!!!!." She shouted with happiness and Shawn and Camila laughed at her excitement.

                          THE END
        ...................................................

So this was the last chapter...Thank You so much everyone who read this story and voted for it. I love you all so much. I really hope you guys liked the story, please let me know in comments💖

Also I will write real life shawmila love story soon, don't know exactly when but follow me to keep up with updates.

Give a read to my other shawmila story "Water and Desert"

Stay healthy, safe and beautiful..... Sending lots of love and peace❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️