Healing heart

Shawn was completely in shock. His body was frozen still not believing what just happened. Andrew and Jake  was dragging him through cameras and reporters in the direction of van.

"I had to call Roger, we can't release a new song in this messed up situation. He had to talk to her to make it right." Andrew said once they settled in the van.

"I told you Shawn, this was going to happen... can't you keep your hands and mouth to yourselves" He scolded Shawn who didn't respond and kept looking outside the window with the face full of rage.

"It's ok we'll find a way" Brian told Andrew as he noticed Shawn. He could feel what Shawn was going through but he wasn't sure how deeply he got hurt and how long it would take to heal.

"Where's my phone?" Shawn broke the silence with his angry voice.

"Why...I mean...I don't want anyone to bother you" Brian told him hesitantly.

"I said where's my phone Brian.." He was furious, one could see it in his eyes.

"Ok..it's here" Brian handed him his phone and shook his head in disappointment.

"Drop me at my apartment, you two can go and enjoy the night" He told.

"But Shawn..are you sure" Brian said knowing that he didn't want them to be there with him.

"Yes" he said with a stiff face and got busy in searching someone's number on his phone while Andrew told the driver what to do.

"I'll be waiting for you in my apartment..I'm texting you my address"  Shawn texted Hailey.

             .....................................

Hailey didn't know why Shawn had called her to his apartment. She thought maybe he knew what happened was because of her or maybe he wanted something else but either way she was happy that he couldn't ignore her anymore. So, she was standing now in front of Shawn's door.

"Come in" shawn opened the door with extremely drunk voice. As she entered she saw one completely empty and one half bottle of bear on the table. She also saw some things broken on the floor which were suppose to be on the side table. She could clearly see how Shawn had taken out his anger in that drawing room.

"So.." she turned to address him but instead he crashed his lips against her's.

"I want you to heal my heart...darling" He said seductively, moving his hands all over her body.

"Of course...babe why not" she grabbed his face to kiss him harder.

            ....................................

"Mila please...stop crying, you are making me worried" Ethan said on his phone to Camila who was crying like crazy.

"Ok.. listen..it's ok..see I'll come tomorrow to take you back home"
He told her.

"No..what will I said to mama and papa....... please I don't wanna disappoint them" she said between sobs.

"You'll have to tell them...oh my god...it all happened due to me...I shouldn't have trusted that guy..I'm gonna come and beat the shit out of both Shawn and Richard" he aggressively told her.

"You won't do anything...I don't know..Roger told me that I can't go anywhere cuz of the contract..I signed otherwise I have to face legal issues" she told Ethan now wiping her tear. She wanted to call sinu and sofi but she knew they'd be more worried about her. She only wanted to lighten up her heart and Ethan was the best at it.

"I think I'll have to do that song...I don't want my family to get bothered and I can't leave them in the middle anyway but I'm sure I'll be ok" she continued.

"Are you sure Mila, if you want I can come to you in the morning" he said.

"No, it's ok.. thanks Ethan for always being there for me" she said with a smile on her drenched face.

"Anything and Anytime for you" he replied with a warm smile.

                  .................................

Shawn groand in his pillow before opening up his eyes. He reached for his phone to see the time which was 7 am of the morning and then dropped himself on the pillow. His head was like about to explode. He was pulling his hair in pain when he saw someone snuggling in his bed and all the moments from last night hit his mind. He stood up from his bed and opened the Twitter on his tab, the pictures of him kissing Camila and Camila slapping him was all over the internet. He was looking helpless and miserable in all the pictures. The feeling of rage and anger came back to his face as he saw those pictures with different headlines. He felt like someone has ruined everything in his life, his pride, his emotions, his reputation everything for which he struggled his whole life. He picked the phone to see hundreds of messages, one of them was from Aaliyah. He opened it to see
"Are you alright Shawn...call me when you feel you want to share..ily"
He shut the phone and threw it on the couch. He felt so fool to ruin everything for a girl who didn't care about him and his feelings. He thought he'd feel better by spending time with Hailey but it didn't help. He felt like crying so bad.

"Babe..you are awake" Hailey turned towards him but he disappeared in the washroom before she even got up from the bed. He didn't want her to see his weakest state but didn't remember he did let her see him in his vulnerable state last night.

          ...........................................

"Oh my god!!" Camila said when she saw the news by the gossip magazine.

"The heart beat of so many girls got a slap from the mystery girl whom he tried to kiss at the biggest hollywood party"

                  ..............................

(I know it was short chapter but next one will be long..plz vote and comment..take care❤️)