No reason to stay (Part-1)

Shawn was sitting on a kitchen stole. His phone was placed on a table in front of him. For the last 20 minutes, his eyes were fixed on his phone while his mind was contemplating his thoughts. He wasn't able to process as he had just finished listening to the whole album of Camila. He was in awe, in confusion and literally every sort of feelings. Some of her songs made him to think that they were written about him but the thought of possibility of someone else was breaking his heart. He thought maybe there would be someone else who came in her life but then he thought about the heartbreak songs and came to a conclusion who else would be the idiot to break her heart. Even the songs were not love songs they were still written about him which made him to calm down that she at least thought about him.

In anyway the album was superb, it could easily cover anyone's body with goosebumps, would make them feel emotional and joyful. He wanted to meet her, hug her and tell her that she was amazing but unfortunately they didn't have that kind of relationship.

He looked at his phone for the last time before picking it up and decided to tweet about her album.

"So proud of you @ camilacabello, goosebumps all over my skin, you are amazing" he wrote above the link to her album and tweeted it.

..................................

Camila was astonished to see her name tagged by Shawn Mendes, she clicked the notification with shaking hands to see him praising her album. She looked at the laptop for more than a minute in a still position, with no idea what to do. Deciding not to think too much she retweeted his tweet quoted with three hearts.

Shawn was like on que, waiting for Camila's response coz after a minute of her doing that she received a text from him.

"I'm sorry" Shawn

As soon as Camila read it, her mind brought all the flashbacks of what happened between them. She put the phone back without answering coz she thought it was a good revenge to ignore him.

..................................

Shawn completed his set and went to his dressing room.

"Waiting for someone's special performance" Connor said eyeing him.

"Yeah you know" he replied wiping the sweat from his neck through towel.

"Did you talk to her" Connor asked.

"I tried to text her but she didn't answer and I can understand after what I did" he said with slight hurt.

"Then it's great chance to talk to her..I mean you are here, she's here then what's the problem" Connor suggested.

"It's not that easy Connor, I don't want to make things worse...she positively reacted to my tweet and that's enough for me now" he explained.

"Ok as you wish bro" Connor said.

After 15 minutes Shawn and his friends were in a place where they could get clear view of Camila singing her songs. Shawn was absolutely blown away by her performance. Her red dress looked so beautiful on her and the way she sang, her dance moves and her energy was out of this world. For a moment Shawn was filled with the feeling of regret that how he let her go that easily. They enjoyed her performance and while coming back Shawn decided to talk to Camila for one more time. Maybe she'd understand him now.

"I gotta go, I'll be there in a minute" Shawn excused his friends.

"Where?" Connor shouted at him from a distance. Shawn turned and winked and Connor understood what he was upto."Best of luck bro" he mouthed.

.............................

Shawn hesitantly peeked in Camila's dressing room which was already open but the scene in front of him made him to stand still in confusion. Moving towards a small mob of people who were standing, bending on the couch, seemed like a person was lying there, he asked to a person standing aside before intruding the mob.

"What's going on?"

"She collapsed on ground" that person replied.

"Who? Camila!!" He asked with an open mouth.

"Yeah"

Shawn didn't even wait for his reply and pushed people standing there aside.

"What the fuck has happened to her" he asked worriedly sitting on a floor taking her head in his hands.

"We don't know, she just finished her performance and while getting off the stage, she fell on the floor. We picked her up here" Roger who was standing on her head told him. A lady with a glass of water sitting right beside Shawn trying to wake her up but Shawn was too worried to notice her.

"Did you call the doctor" he asked Roger lifting his head up.

"Yes he'll be right there in a minute" Roger told.

"Just pull her shoes off and clear this mob, it's suffocating here" he ordered while unbelting her waist and the lady started to pull her long boots. Roger told everyone to move out from the room as he realised that Shawn was right.

"She's just exhausted and dehydrated" Doctor told them after examining her.

"I think she'd taken a lot of pressure on herself, she needs to get relaxed and take some time off... I've written some medicines and also make her drink more water... She'd wake up after the affect of injection I've given will be over...it may take few hours" he added.

Roger and Shawn thanked him and he left.

"I would've stayed with her but I couldn't coz my son is also sick and my husband is calling me to get home" the lady who probably assisted Camila told them as she knew Camila needed someone to take care of her.

"Is she alone in here" Shawn asked

"Yeah, there's no one to take care of her" Roger told him " My wife is also not here and I've a 3 am flight to visit her" he added.

"I'll take her with me" Shawn said.

"What? I mean, would it be alright for you" Roger asked as formality while internally he felt grateful.

"Yeah.. totally..I'm staying in a nearby hotel..I'll take care of her... don't worry" he told them.

"Ok then it would be actually great otherwise I would be worried." Roger said. Shawn came near to Camila and picked her up in his arms.

"Would you help me?" He asked her assistant who picked up her boots and her phone with her bag. He carried her towards his car, put her on the backseat, placing her things in passenger seat, thanking the lady and drove towards his hotel which was on 5 minutes drive.

.................................

Hi!! Lovelies, I hope you enjoyed it.. don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading x💖