Chapter 21

Jimin pov

I knew if I called any one of the Hyungs, Taehyung or Jungkook they will kill me for hurting Taehee. 

"Only this person can help me" I clicked the caller id. 

"Hello~" 

 "Hello I think I made a huge mistake" I said. 

"What?" she asked. I told her what happened before with Taehee. 

"Oh no you triggered her Jimin" 

"What do you mean Areum?" 

"Jimin I am not in the place to tell you. But you should know she gets emotionally hurt when someone she loves and her dear betrays her or becomes harsh then she emotionally breaks down. You said you pushed her didn't you?" she asked. 

"Yes" I feeling guilty.

"I think you should find her and talk with her. She may act she is not hurt but only pissed but she isn't" she said.

"Areum please don't any one okay?" I said. 

"I can only this much. Don't worry I have your words. Just find her make her happy again" she said hanging up.

I first drove to home, she maybe at home. 

I searched every room including her but couldn't find her.

I walked downstairs to the basement and heard guns shots. 

"Taehee~~" I called. 

"Why are you here? I am fine. Go away" she replied coldly. 

"Taehee I am really sorry I didn't mean to be harsh at you" 

"Its fine Jimin. I just need alone time. I am not mad" she said avoiding eye contact. 

"No Taehee its not fine. I know I am jerk but trust me I didn't meant to hurt you, I was just out of my mind. I had planned many things for today, I had planned to take you for a date then propose you to be my girlfriend because I didn't properly ask you about that. People usually gift chocolates or roses but I had a ordered a special gun for you. You know the gun you were desperate to buy but it was only one in the world from France?" I said and she nodded. 

"But our cargo along with the gun was stolen so I got pissed. See am I so stupid, first I brought it for you but then got harsh on you because it got stolen. I am such an idiot" I slapped myself but she held my hand and placed on her cheeks caressing it. 

"It's really okay I just got little hurt. Sorry I overreacted" she placed her hand on her chest.

I hugged her tightly "I will never hurt you again" she hugged me back. 

"I love you" she mumbled. 

"I love you too. So, will you Ms. Kim Taehee have the honor to be my girlfriend?" I asked. 

"I would love to. The answer is yes" she giggled burying herself into my chest. 

I maybe the smaller among everyone in size including Areum in the family but Taehee has smaller figure than me. 

"Can I ask you some questions?" I asked she simply said 'yes'.

"Why did you cry when I pushed you? Because if anybody would have done like this to then you may have immediately reacted by kicking or maybe killed also. I asked Areum to tell me about it but she said she is not in the place to say about it. I want to know what is that thing only you can only say?" I asked.

"Ohh.. That well then I have to start from the first. So....." I was cut 

"No wait we want to listen also"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

----

Taehyung pov

I and Jin hyung were training and selecting new guards for work. 

I heard my phone ringing "Hyung you handle this I have to pick the call" I said answering the call, it was Taehee. 

"Hey Tae, sorry I am going home back earlier" she said. 

I could say by her voice she was or is crying. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Umm..um.... I have a stomach ache" she said nervously. 

"Okay" I replied and ended the call. 

"Liar. I can know everything, what does she think I am her twin" I growled inside my office room. 

I can feel how she feels. I know its cliché but that's true. 

"I think I should check if she is telling the truth or not" I opened my computer to check the cctv. 

We have placed Cctv on the entrance of our house, living room, staircase and basement, everywhere except the bedroom and washrooms. 

She entered inside home but didn't went towards her room but went down to the basement. 

My eyes widened when she started shooting all around like a crazy person. 

I called all my hyungs, Jimin, Jungkook and Areum but Jimin didn't answer everybody else came running inside my office room. 

"Why the hell did you call us here" Yoongi asked annoyed. 

"See yourself" I showed them what Taehee was doing. 

"Why is she acting like this?" Namjoon and Jin asked shocked. 

"I don't know" I answered. 

"Why is he home now?" Hoseok asked pointing Jimin's car which just entered the house gate. 

I could see Areum was little nervous standing in the corner. 

"Something is not right. We should head home now" Jungkook popped. 

"Lets go" Namjoon said. 

We all heard their conversation during the car ride. 

"Jimin hurt her?" Yoongi yelled. 

"Yoongi Hyung wait listen what Jimin is saying here" I said increasing the laptop volume high. 

We heard each and every word. 

"We are here sir" the driver said. 

We all ran to the basement and burst open the door. 

"No wait we want to listen also" we yelled. 

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。